Dratini Encounter Rate...

G

As the topic says I want to discuss Dratini's encounter rate...

Dratini is an HR pokemon in Water Lab & Dragon's Den but you need to kill a dratini to get his skin in water lab in order to go further in the DD chain quest...

Anyway I understand that Dratini is HR but I doubt that, because I've been farming for 1 for more than a month & still no luck so far... I encountered a lot of spheals, shellders and carvanhas & I stopped catching them.... I killed over 16000 pokes in water lab & I didn't even encounter a single dratini.... My limit is max 500 pokes farming in water lab a day, I sometimes run from battles & I keep track of the numbers of pokes I kill while farming...

So please if any GM is seeing this, fix the encounter rate for Dratini, because most of us are still farming for one & we got better things in this game to do rather than spending 3-6 hours each day in water lab farming for it.... sigh

Mangos

If u have better things to do.... then go do em. If not open up hulu/netflix and keep looking. Its what give draatini its value. If u want an easy to get dragon poke go look for shiny seadra

risefromruins

Youngster
Since when is it the Game Moderator's job to work on spawns of pokemon? The name doesn't even insist that it may possibly be a part of their job.

G

Dratini is HR so it must appear like 1/2000 like the other HR, but killing over 16000 pokes and not encountering one so far is just ridiculous, I don't want to capture it I need to kill it for the DD quest which is for lame

G

Mangos said:
If u have better things to do.... then go do em. If not open up hulu/netflix and keep looking. Its what give draatini its value. If u want an easy to get dragon poke go look for shiny seadra

I have Kingdra & I hate it, because it has only 1 move you can use which is Hydro Pump with a lame accuracy

Mangos

wilosoft said:
Mangos said:

I have Kingdra & I hate it, because it has only 1 move you can use which is Hydro Pump with a lame accuracy

I was being facetious ... keep looking buddy kk <3

Merse

Youngster
wilosoft said:
Dratini is HR so it must appear like 1/2000 like the other HR, but killing over 16000 pokes and not encountering one so far is just ridiculous, I don't want to capture it I need to kill it for the DD quest which is for lame

1/2000 doesn't mean that in every 2000th Poke will be a Dratini. On the contrary, even the chance of a VR is around 0.01% So the chance of a HR is roughly 0.001%. And Dratini is the rarest poke, so it's even smaller, maybe even 0.0001%. At every encounter a diceroll decides which poke shows up so imagine how little is the chance that it will roll a Dratini for you!

MacCollin

Website
marc2010.deviantart.com
killed 1 dratini after farming 4months. went to dd and i m sitting in there for 7 months without any dratini or dragonair encountered so far.
the funny part is that i found 5 shinies and 3 bagons in dd yet but as i said 0 dratinis lol.

MrFlare2

Youngster
wilosoft said:
Prettyfox said:
I bought one.
Buying one is not a big deal, but encountering and killing it for the DD quest is lame & pain in the a$$

If its such a pain and its so lame, why do you insist on doing it? Its not like you HAVE to get Bagon, or HAVE to get into D.Den, you can merely stop doing the quest completely and do other things, lol.

Madhog

I know someone who got it in half a day of looking.. it's all about luck.

kschris

This game is super random.. it can be a HR pokemon and it can appear in 2 min of searching... luck is the key in this game -_-