Recent content by JusticeWillBeDone

1. J

I cannot enter the game

hi there. Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year. I also can't enter the game for about 2-3 last days. The error is like PWO server is offline though it is online. can you tell me ip of PWO server? i will try to ping it to know if i can see it physically. otherwise i will try to use some kind of vpn...
  2. J

November swarm

Starmie's good. I approve it
  3. J

Halloween swarm

ty for such great swarm
  4. J

How to get held items

you get it as a reward from battle tower (300 battle points each) or from other players by trade
  5. J

How do I improve my fishing skills?

not 'just', because if fishing attempt is unsuccessful fishing skill won't rise. So try to find place according to you skill. if you skill is low the best places are near starter towns: pallet, viridean etc.
  6. J

User 'furchia' was deleted?

not now, i'm not yet ready. I will pm you, ok. sorry for disturbing your.
  7. J

yeah, guess i spend them, ty. Hope I can trust you, Klay? :blush: May I use you help to transfer PD when i would be ready then? :angel:
  8. J

began to transfer from justice to furchia. token completed also trasfered some pokemons (very expansive, but ok). now i have question can i (and if can how) trasfer - pokedollars - event voychers - battle points ty
  9. J

ty klay. don't be so upset when someone else got all fame.  :P ty personally, and +1 to your rep. :heart: [hr] i wonder though what acc should be main now. old have more useful staff, and it's more dear to me cause it's my surname. but does it have any limits that new acc doesn't have? cause i...
  10. J

yeah, just get access to acc, check all staff i have like old-ivs shiny arca etc. now, can you please tell me (or give a link) how to move staff using playerdex. sorry for disturbing, fonty. :angel: ty for your help.
  11. J

no, it's on reserve e-mail. ;) guess i will recover it soon. the question about moving equity between two acc still remains.
  12. J

rly? I have access, actually i registed this acc in the same e-mail, it's ok? will I be able to move equity from furchia to this acc or from this to furchia (it's all the same to me) without being banned?
  13. J

Question about catchable pokemon

t4-5 are really hard to catch (you can see how many hours i played 300+ i guess - only 1 t5< and several idk 5-6-7 t4).
  14. J

i create this new acc, but since i've recently seen tonns of people returned after 3,4,5,6 years quited this game and they have all the staff, i'm also begin interested in it. on that acc i played around 2014, but when i tried to recover it system said 'acc doesn't exists or smth'. please adms...