Question about catchable pokemon

GildartsAnonn

Hello everyone! I haven't played pokemon for years and recently started playing pwo! it's really great but i found that a lot of things are missing and i really hope they will be added soon like for example breeding for eggs and some other things, and other things are not that clear. so i came to the forum to ask so i won't waste my time looking for some pokemon if they are not catchable. i've being trying to catch hitmonchan and i've spent some hours going back and forth in the grass but other than machop, machoke, mankey , primeape , geodude and graveler , no hitmonchan.so i started looking at the pwo forums and pages and i am confused. in game i can see with the /list command that i can catch hitmonchan at the area but in a page i saw i need 4 tokens? i don't know what this is about since i only have a  few days playing. can i or can i not find hitmonchan in the grass at splitting river reserve? thx

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The in-game /list command works from the game's own database - so whatever it tells you can be found in an area can indeed be found there.

The PWO Wiki is edited by players and Staff and may not always be up-to-date and accurate, though we try our best.

GildartsAnonn

thanks! i'll do my best then to catch it but it takes sssooooo much time. to bad it's not given when defeting the npc like it did on the original.

JusticeWillBeDone

t4-5 are really hard to catch (you can see how many hours i played 300+ i guess - only 1 t5< and several idk 5-6-7 t4).