User 'furchia' was deleted?

JusticeWillBeDone

i create this new acc, but since i've recently seen tonns of people returned after 3,4,5,6 years quited this game and they have all the staff, i'm also begin interested in it. on that acc i played around 2014, but when i tried to recover it system said 'acc doesn't exists or smth'. please adms say you last word: it was finally deleted or what?

Klay

Youngster
If you were inactive during 2 years on your old account, it was probably definitively delete and there's no way to recover it.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
furchia is still active, last played in March 2014. To re-activated it go to the Playerdex and while logged out click on 'Recover My Account'. 

You will need access to the email account attached to that account to recover it.

JusticeWillBeDone

HitmonFonty said:
furchia is still active, last played in March 2014. To re-activated it go to the Playerdex and while logged out click on 'Recover My Account'. 

You will need access to the email account attached to that account to recover it.

rly? I have access, actually i registed this acc in the same e-mail, it's ok? will I be able to move equity from furchia to this acc or from this to furchia (it's all the same to me) without being banned?

JusticeWillBeDone

no, it's on reserve e-mail. ;) guess i will recover it soon. the question about moving equity between two acc still remains.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Since it is a well established account (as opposed to an account made just to get starters or items off for example) you can do what you like with the contents. 

Just don't break any other rule by doing it, like having your two accounts online at the same time to trade between them. Use the Playerdex Global Link or a trusted player to help you trade, and if you use the second option make sure you screenshot your agreement with them.

JusticeWillBeDone

HitmonFonty said:
Since it is a well established account (as opposed to an account made just to get starters or items off for example) you can do what you like with the contents. 

Just don't break any other rule by doing it, like having your two accounts online at the same time to trade between them. Use the Playerdex Global Link or a trusted player to help you trade, and if you use the second option make sure you screenshot your agreement with them.

yeah, just get access to acc, check all staff i have like old-ivs shiny arca etc. now, can you please tell me (or give a link) how to move staff using playerdex.
sorry for disturbing, fonty. :angel: ty for your help.

Klay

Youngster
My Pokemon page > Select poks to transfer and click on "Add Selected on Action Basket" > choose "Send with Global Link" > put "furchia" in the "Send to:" slot > click on "Transfer"

Global Link page > choose "Collect" > choose "Global Link" > just collect them all

For the items, hold them on your pokemons.

p.s. : the sign is mostly for ingame situations :p and actually Fonty really helped you (and i didn't)

JusticeWillBeDone

Klay said:
My Pokemon page > Select poks to transfer and click on "Add Selected on Action Basket" > choose "Send with Global Link" > put "furchia" in the "Send to:" slot > click on "Transfer"

Global Link page > choose "Collect" > choose "Global Link" > just collect them all

For the items, hold them on your pokemons.

ty klay. don't be so upset when someone else got all fame.  :p ty personally, and +1 to your rep. :heart:

i wonder though what acc should be main now. old have more useful staff, and it's more dear to me cause it's my surname. but does it have any limits that new acc doesn't have? cause i see only 10 pockets to store poks. and it was some well... upgrade procedure while i try to log in. is it all right to go with furchia or i should prefer a new one?

JusticeWillBeDone

began to transfer from justice to furchia. token completed
also trasfered some pokemons (very expansive, but ok).

now i have question can i (and if can how) trasfer
- pokedollars
- event voychers
- battle points

ty

Klay

Youngster
Sorry, but i'm pretty sure you can't transfer vouchers and battle points at all. Battle points are quest items (and you can't trade quest items), and pokemons don't want to hold vouchers. I guess it's system to not farm vouchers with several accounts during an event.
For the pokedollars, you can use "a trusted player to help you trade, and [...] make sure you screenshot your agreement with them."

What you can do for BPs and Vouchers is using them and transfer the bought items/pokemons on your new account.

JusticeWillBeDone

Klay said:
Sorry, but i'm pretty sure you can't transfer vouchers and battle points at all. Battle points are quest items (and you can't trade quest items), and pokemons don't want to hold vouchers. I guess it's  system to not farm vouchers with several accounts during an event.
For the pokedollars, you can use "a trusted player to help you trade, and [...] make sure you screenshot your agreement with them."

What you can do for BPs and Vouchers is using them and transfer the bought items/pokemons on your new account.

yeah, guess i spend them, ty. Hope I can trust you, Klay? :blush: May I use you help to transfer PD when i would be ready then? :angel: