Recent content by JamesLDL

1. J

Hardcoreh's Log

What's the update on the DPI setting? Can't seem to play and I'm not trying to have my account deleted for being inactive.
  2. J

PWO Services: Welcome home one and all...

Nice, I can't wait to play >:) Good Job guys! One question, so not everyone is going to reset their password right? Only the ones that were weak correct? C:-)
  3. J

Donation Handler

I want to add, I think I know how this person "hacks" into the donation system. On my first donation transaction, it sends you the paypal page, but only the page is in a different language. People that already know what to do when it does that is open another tab to pay pal, login and it should...
  4. J

Donation Handler

Mother of God....So all those people that I've seen who donated to Daniela Ragger....I'm one of those people...my screen shot is already up in tokens. I hope everyone reads about this before they donate some more to this person.
  5. J

Donation Handler

So I notice two different people receive the money for donation towards PWO. I also read on someone's post that one of them aren't accepted. One is Pehm Information Systems and the other is Daniela Ragger. The one that I've seen, which supposedly isn't accept is Daniela Ragger. If that's so, who...
  6. J

Editing Pokemon Moves

Nvm I solved my own question....its a gone forever thing
  7. J

Downloading the Client

LOL Thanks Jinji and your an old timer too :P haha
  8. J

Editing Pokemon Moves

I was wondering if I edited a pokemon's move with a move not listed in the editing system, will it delete the move that isn't listed? For example an Exeggutor with Solarbeam. This pokemon doesn't have the move Solarbeam listed in the pokemon editing system of playerdex. If I edited only 3 moves...
  9. J

Downloading the Client

Wait so your not Shane, but a different Shane lol Well that's good to know. I'm still glad you helped me, thanks Saric Bingo! The old Shane left to the army and came back and then after that I have no clue lol
  10. J

Downloading the Client

:O Shane, long time no see! I remember playing with you the first time this game came out and before you were going to be a dev. Good seeing you again :D and thanks man!
  11. J

Downloading the Client

Thanks CatalinR but they moved the download link to playerdex :/ All they have there is the map editor link, something I don't need T-T Thanks for trying though! :D hopefully I'll get an answer by this week. I'm going to add I'm using window 7 notebook, but what I've read in the forums seems...
  12. J

Downloading the Client

For some unknown reason, I am unable to download the Client for PWO on playerdex. Every time I try to do so, it either logs me out or brings me to a blank page. It's frustrating because I want to play! So does anyone have a clue to why this is happening? I also want to know if its happening to...