Downloading the Client

JamesLDL

For some unknown reason, I am unable to download the Client for PWO on playerdex. Every time I try to do so, it either logs me out or brings me to a blank page. It's frustrating because I want to play! So does anyone have a clue to why this is happening? I also want to know if its happening to anyone else. :(

JamesLDL

Thanks CatalinR but they moved the download link to playerdex :/ All they have there is the map editor link, something I don't need T-T Thanks for trying though! :D hopefully I'll get an answer by this week. I'm going to add I'm using window 7 notebook, but what I've read in the forums seems like it worked for some people so idk lol

JamesLDL

:O Shane, long time no see! I remember playing with you the first time this game came out and before you were going to be a dev. Good seeing you again :D and thanks man!

Saric

Youngster
JamesLDL said:
:O Shane, long time no see! I remember playing with you the first time this game came out and before you were going to be a dev. Good seeing you again :D and thanks man!
That isn't the old DEV shane.
(or at least i very highly doubt)

JamesLDL

Wait so your not Shane, but a different Shane lol Well that's good to know. I'm still glad you helped me, thanks Saric Bingo! The old Shane left to the army and came back and then after that I have no clue lol

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
To answer your question James, [DEV] Shane is presently occupied with work once again; and will be unavailable for some time.

JamesLDL

Jinji said:
To answer your question James, [DEV] Shane is presently occupied with work once again; and will be unavailable for some time.
LOL Thanks Jinji and your an old timer too :p haha