Donation Handler

JamesLDL

So I notice two different people receive the money for donation towards PWO. I also read on someone's post that one of them aren't accepted. One is Pehm Information Systems and the other is Daniela Ragger. The one that I've seen, which supposedly isn't accept is Daniela Ragger. If that's so, who did I donate my money to? And should I dispute a claim to paypal? Hope I answer some people's questions and sorry if someone have already asked. Any comments or suggestions would be grateful, thanks. :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The correct handler is Pehm Information Systems (as this is Xanatus' business account). If, for some reason, the donation has been sent to another person, you are encouraged to file a dispute to PayPal immediately.

don4prez

So other then filing a dispute and hoping for a refund from paypal, the people that donated to Daniela Ragger will not be compensated in any way?

I mean, if you look at the receipts we've posted it even says PWO Donation. Someone must have been able to hack the website and change the paypal account in which donation money was directed to.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but as a first time donator I had absolutely no idea that I was going to encounter an issue like this... I know that you guys didn't receive the money from us, but in all honesty and reality.. it isn't us (the players) fault for this mishap..

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We're currently investigating how it happened in the first place, in order to determine the best course of action. I'm sure there'll be more news soon.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Feel free to post a token issue with the screenshot of the receipt as normal. ~

don4prez

Bluerise said:
Feel free to post a token issue with the screenshot of the receipt as normal. ~
I already posted a thread with my receipts in it, should I make another one addressing this issue or is my existing one all I'll need?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If the receipts are already posted, then nothing more needs to be done.

don4prez

Bluerise said:
If the receipts are already posted, then nothing more needs to be done.
okay awesome :)

how will the few of us that have had this issue know what's going on?

Maideza

I appreciate you don't just say "You just lost the money lol!"

$15 might not be "much", but still more than I want to give to someone I clearly don't know/support (Daniela Ragger).

JamesLDL

Jinji said:
The correct handler is Pehm Information Systems (as this is Xanatus' business account). If, for some reason, the donation has been sent to another person, you are encouraged to file a dispute to PayPal immediately.

Mother of God....So all those people that I've seen who donated to Daniela Ragger....I'm one of those people...my screen shot is already up in tokens. I hope everyone reads about this before they donate some more to this person.

JamesLDL

I want to add, I think I know how this person "hacks" into the donation system. On my first donation transaction, it sends you the paypal page, but only the page is in a different language. People that already know what to do when it does that is open another tab to pay pal, login and it should be back to normal. So I just refresh the page and I even remember seeing this culprit name apprear and thought hey they switched it because before it was benjamin something the old old account for pwo or kyro w/e. So me being derp, I donated without question. That's what lead me here :/ So my guess is when refreshing the page to change the language or just trying to get it back to your language is this person opening to PWO donation hack. That or if you haven't donated in a while or you never donated it will lead you to Daniela Ragger. Hope I give some sort of clue.