Recent content by HuguinhoA

1. H

Feeling Lucky?

Looks ok he asked now for the moon on my second try. The spell guide here is wrong so don't follow it.
  2. H

Feeling Lucky?

Hi, related to the spell thingy... i missed one ingredient more exactly the moon stone and i was able to perform the spell.
  3. H

Game: Digletts Cave got shut down

Upi good news Digletts Cave was a fast shortcut, well if you think its better i'm curious to see better maps. Now my suspicions were correct  Rares97 in the past days was too many times online, i suspected that something new was going to be announced and i guessed. Thanks Mappers ! GG
  4. H

Game: Improving Password Security

Wow good topic, it's hard to believe that some players are really using easy passwords. This shows that they don't care so much about the game. If you staff think like a normal gamer just starting a online game, at the beginning all the easy passwords work fine. When the player shows interest in...
  5. H

New light for PWO !

Indeed you're a light, welcome Thugie! Enjoy the game and help the players, giving them a new smile while they play this game. Gooood Luck.    
  6. H

Closed

Re: Christmas Giveaway Results?? Blue said that the results are going to be revealed until 14th january.
  7. H

Christmas giveaway question?

Just wait like the everybody else :)-  ;)
  8. H

Can't log in

I can play the majority of times i log in, thanks for the help rise from ruins and chocobo.  ;)
  9. H

Can't log in

Finally i can play, today i caught 2 R and one Vr today and now i log in and i can't find no pokes in the grass. ANy help i relogg lots of times and it keeps doing the same.
  10. H

Can't log in

I already download the client 3 times today, i still can't play, i hear the sound of rain and thunders. But i'm not allowed to enter festive town. The map keeps loading forever the festive town map.
  11. H

Can't log in

Risefromruins i already did it twice today, maybe one more time it will work i hope.
  12. H

Can't log in

Thanks friend Chocobo.  ::)
  13. H

Can't log in

The Last time i logged off i was at Festive town... I want to play and i can't,  this keeps showing forever... http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4204/pwou.png I just saw and there are 174 players online it's not normal i should be able to play. :(
  14. H

Game: The Den Awaits

Lol  Finnaly today after several days i found the horsea scale xd 
  15. H

Blue's Log Of Updates

When i used to play U.R in two years i spent a little bit more than 100 dollars to buy stupid monster cards in Urban Rivals. In the game the service that the majority of players( Almost 19,5 millions)  uses is Mobile Allopass. You send an sms to a number (every single country has one different)...