Game: Digletts Cave got shut down

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Generally, you only need to download a new client when the client itself has been changed - such as for bug-fixes, adding in new imagery, changing or adding to client-side features such as the GUI or mini-games. Adding new maps and events are a server-side change and can be done without modifying existing clients, so no update is required on your part :)

M

MacaroniMan

Cool story pro, nice work.  But to clarify, will we really 'get in trouble' if we try and enter Digglett's Cave as it is now, or was that--what do you kids call it--a joke?  So do I actually *gasps* have to take the long way back to Vermillion?? O_O

HuguinhoA

Upi good news Digletts Cave was a fast shortcut, well if you think its better i'm curious to see better maps. Now my suspicions were correct  Rares97 in the past days was too many times online, i suspected that something new was going to be announced and i guessed. Thanks Mappers !
GG

Ozzimandias

it is not forbidden to enter the caves. go and see for yourself. you can even still use it as shortcut but it will cost you to get behind the fence, where the police has shut down the path. it was just an announcement for the new stuff and a new repeatable quest. have fun everyone!

J

junktalk

So is the new Diglett cave map release yet?

._.

Attachments

• Shop.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 2

darkdane

I think this is great! Even though  it helps alot of starts I bet, and Imma get me some easy gligar's  :p

Elvarsi

small typo I found.  When I ask the guy that is collecting the stones if finding them is the only way to get out of the area, he responds by mentioning escape ropes.

This is one conversation option:

"But I down have a escape rope"

ash.catchem

Youngster
any hint for new caves, in which region both in kanto only?
i think i found one, it is Green root valley right, and the other is Atilian Valley..
Yay I am the first to find...
But still dont know its place... bcoz found through playerdex pokemon locations... just muk in 1st one and metapod and slowbro is 2nd

Ozzimandias

Elvarsi said:
small typo I found.  When I ask the guy that is collecting the stones if finding them is the only way to get out of the area, he responds by mentioning escape ropes.

whupsie. you really found a typo there *blush* fill fix it as soon as i can

Ozzimandias

my tablet makes strange things.. and to make a typo in forums is not so bad while a typo in a quest really bothers me

Tom210

aw, what about domanis cage, and also all the happy diglets at the top right D:

Ozzimandias

Ozzimandias said:
Elvarsi said:

whupsie. you really found a typo there *blush* fill fix it as soon as i can

Ok.. took me a while (busybusy) but it is fixed now!