New light for PWO !

M

Mystryn

Hi and Welcome ThuGie, and Hi Xanatus! Nice to meet you guys.

darkdane

It's always nice to meet new people  :p Hopefully we will see new futures in PWO, so... Welcome ThuGie  ;)

mad30

Youngster
Just over 3 years ago when I first started playing, thugie was one of the first people to show me kindness and help a newbie like me out. He for no real reason other than kindness of his heart gave me 1mil pokemoney. Back then 1mil pokemoney was quite a bit, the richest person had just under 50mil and the average uc cost around 4-8 mil. Dratinis cost around 700-1.1k which is what I eventually bought from the money he gave me.

Thugie was a rare gem inside a very small community 3 years ago, and it's good to see someone of such kindness become a developer.

S

Sakeyaki

'Grats ThuGie! Just heard the news from my boyfriend as I'm on a hiatus due to school/life, so I thought I'd pop by. I've only spoken to you and seen you in IRC  few times, but you seem like you'll definitely be a valuable asset to the team and to the community. :3

Ozzimandias

Great.. once i went to bed the world turns upside down.... at least a good thing this time..

Welcome to the dark side, ThuGie

mad30

Youngster
Ozzimandias said:
Welcome to the dark side, ThuGie

To clarify, ozzi means this:

271-image-300-300-crop.jpg

HuguinhoA

Indeed you're a light, welcome Thugie!

Enjoy the game and help the players, giving them a new smile while they play this game.

Gooood Luck.