Recent content by DoreanBV

1. D

Latino tournaments

I see your point and I agree :). I will drop this issue, but I would appreciate if you could advise them to hold at least the Guild-only tournaments in their posts. This way I won't have to drool on the events page sometimes at seeing all the tourneys I can't join :). Maybe a sub-category of...
  2. D

Latino tournaments

I have seen quite a few X-only tournaments myself, but I truly believe those should be the exception, not the rule. I tried very hard during my tourneys to accomodate everyone, since that's what I believe should be done, and I'm not the only one, I can say that for sure. But I have yet to see 1...
  3. D

Latino tournaments

Hi guys, I want other people to say their oppinion regarding the 'boom' of Latino-only tournaments. I don't want to whine or something, but I am starting to find it offensive/rasist. Why Latino only? I understand you may want to do a tournament with a 'theme' as it is, a national pride...
  4. D

Concerning system bans

Can't the staff just lock this topic, similarly to all the others in the announcements section? I think that if anyone had any questions about the fishing system they would have posted them by now... no recent posts have any connection to the original purpose of this topic...
  5. D

Tecknical updates

Now these are changes that are really well tought out. Now psychic is what it should be, future sight carries huge risks, since it doesn't work properly, and psyshock is beginning to look ok to have on some pokes :)
  6. D

Jinji's Staff Journal

Uh, maybe you put the test in a wrong place? Cause right now both pokemon can't have the same status problem. In a few battles, like Exeggutor vs Exeggutor only the first Leech Seed worked. I tried with my Exe 3 times to Seed the opponent, but it simply didn't do anything, because i was already...
  7. D

Concerning system bans

There is one problem nobody addressed yet. When the maps aren't loading, the only thing you can do is fish. At least that's what I am doing when I have the luck to log out next to water and return when the maps aren't loading... So that basically means you can't move, only fish in the same spot...
  8. D

Stat Changing Moves

You're wrong eco, during each switch the opponent gets to land a hit, and the battle would consist of choosing an attack anticipating the switch or the lack of one. Ergo, more thinking in battle again. Watch some online pokemon battles, and you'll see what i'm talking about. So with an attack...
  9. D

Stat Changing Moves

You actually expect people to think? Shame on you Bis :)) Anyway, keep up the good work, Teck.
  10. D

Game: Security

Yeah, about the loading time...well for me it's the same, but sometimes it failed to load, and got stuck on Loading <whatever map>. Now that problem is gone, so thanks :D
  11. D

Game: Security

That just goes to show how many cheaters there were... Well this time pwo will be much better, and have a normal player community :)
  12. D

Game: What gave you the impression i'm so special?

Awesome update, it really shook up some things :D P.S. As for Easter, there's still another Easter, for those on the other 'side' of Christianity (East Europe): 5th of May :D
  13. D

Item: Escape Rope!

Hm, maybe I didn't search thoroughly, but there isn't anyone in Azalea Town to give you the escape rope. At least nobody in the gym.
  14. D

HAPPY VALENTINES!! :D

The top of the pokeball is red The bottom isn't blue Look at that it's Tuesday So Happy Valentines for you! :P