Item: Escape Rope!

luigi55

Well, at any rate, you've already done a lot, and this addition will definitely help the players ingame. Glad to see all the progress =)

Elvarsi

hoho you made quick work out of that idea, perhaps you were already working on it when I brought it up in the log?  Anyway good work  8)

LunaticJames

Content maker
ThuGie said:
It works on all maps!
You get teleported back to the pokecenter when you use it.
You can also use it in a pokecenter for what ever reason you wanna do that.

Hmm, even the Pokemon centers in trade city?
*goes to check*

lol, just teleported from route 17 (bike track between Fuchsia and Celadon) back into trade city's Pokemon center without entering my password.
*posts on bug catcher* :3

DoreanBV

Hm, maybe I didn't search thoroughly, but there isn't anyone in Azalea Town to give you the escape rope. At least nobody in the gym.

heaventrung

wow, sound nice, but i have a ideal.  why GM dont reate a Escape Rope what can teleport in each city PC in all maps.i think, it will very useful to move. right? just my ideal. but, again this update is very very useful for bugs. thks  so much

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
i have a little problem: i already beat the gyms long ago, and i didn't receive the escapes ropes from Viridian Gym, Vermilion Gym and Fuchsia Gym. all other gyms in Kanto are working correctly.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
so, i am supposed to go back to where i got my 8th badge and get the ropes there? Kanto people will not be able to get their ropes... the npc is either out of them, or doesn't want to share...... hehehe either that, or i'm doing it wrong. is anyone able to get their ropes. (with blue being the 8th gym leader)

supriz

Youngster
i never thought escape rope would be soo handy and lively in online gaming..
wow i totally liked it!!!

Elvarsi

hmmm did I do something wrong somewhere, spoke to the guide inside 8th kanto gym and then 8th gym leader Blue.  No escape rope so far after leaving the gym?  Is there a delay between doing this and getting the ropes maybe?

Mantis

Youngster
Website
www.technopathic.org
Elvarsi said:
hmmm did I do something wrong somewhere, spoke to the guide inside 8th kanto gym and then 8th gym leader Blue.  No escape rope so far after leaving the gym?  Is there a delay between doing this and getting the ropes maybe?

try talking to them in order of how you beat them

IE: the first gym you battled, then second, third, and so on.

thats how i got them to work

mad30

Youngster
Elvarsi said:

These issues will be fixed in the upcoming days.

Elvarsi

aight, I'm in no real hurry, never gotten stuck yet at least (90 hours of playing) but it will be useful to have when that finally happens :p

darkdane

Now it's time to get them </3 *On the other side of the region and feels to lazy to get them*