Your memorable screenshots?

FroggeReborn

rbecca said:
future_sight said:
LunaticJames said:
Was talking about this with someone else just before. A bit weird to think of it as a memorable screenshot now.
PWO's old Auction house (Before it went haywire)
EcpJj8S.png
Tell me lunatic, do u like being evil?
Oh those long gone auctions days and the times i used to glue my eyes to the mart waiting for my favorite poke to be out for cheap :p
And all those "transfers" people attempted for $1 and their pokes got taken by someone else in the process :p

LOL i sure remember transfering with $1, those were some good times ;p
I honestly miss the old mart a lot, it was handy when it existed.

Old Mart, why was there a Legendary Section if we cant obtain them? o_O

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Frogger70 said:
Old Mart, why was there a Legendary Section if we cant obtain them? o_O
Just to have all options i guess? And there was a tournament in which xNovoxx won a Mew. So for such cases too :p
And also if by chance they decide to make magikarp legendary.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The Mart's sections were designed to be all-encompassing, under the assumption the system would be maintained in the future and the stock would grow as more items and Pokémon would become available in the game. Of course, it was found to be too broken to maintain, thus why it was removed.

As an additional note, the other parts of the Store that existed on the menu but didn't end up having a use, was all three "Token Store" sections. This is because it was never agreed whether Tokens should exist as a currency in-game rather than just on the Playerdex - but this is now a moot point anyway.

FroggeReborn

Randomly Found this shiny and wasnt even looking for it. and it has Max Speed, hes gonna be a part of my team!

Sandshrew_zps454453e7.png

masterchiface

This may sound a little dumb :p but for me, my two moments would have to be finally defeating Darcia and Dovee in battle. I have A LOT of respect for them as battlers so it means a lot to me

Darcia
dar_zps0b01758d.png

and Dovee
Dovee_zps01cb0373.png
ye_zpsbc1de54c.png

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Had a fun battle with Nubcake.

May I present to you, The most inconvenient backpack ever.
JunkInTheBag_zps075ba33b.png

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Merse said:
MP3 player? What did that do?

It never did anything, lolol. It was a random gift from the first festive town present (don't remember if it was in the other one too or no.)

LunaticJames

Content maker
Christmas event, 2011 as taken on New years day, 2012 (01/01/12). (Client Version 1.76, or something)

9oF2KrI.png

king1234

Youngster
LunaticJames said:
Christmas event, 2011 as taken on New years day, 2012 (01/01/12). (Client Version 1.76, or something)

9oF2KrI.png

Ah, good old times, where so many people playing, u cant see the grass tiles hehe.