Your Dream Team if Pokemon were real

G

(S)Ditto - Who wouldn't want a blue gum, which can transform into anything/anyone you want. A hot girl? :$ JK
Grovyle- Looks like a boss.
Gengar- His huge smile would always cheer me up, and who doesn't like a ghost type?:)
Chimecho- Too cute.
Articuno- Just too cool.
Aggron- <3

HeavyPetter

I would only need an Alakazam. If it's really as smart as they say it is, it could just invent pretty much anything that I need. It could also construct those inventions telekinetically without lifting a finger. And I would teach it to have a no sense of humour whatsoever, thereby counteracting its only weakness.

Raineux

Mine would be:
Genger Genger looks totally badass not to mention I love his moveset. Pwning Lance's last Dragonite with Destiny Bond made me one really happy boy.
Gardevoir Gardevoir is absolutely stunning and a great battler.
Milotic Again, another stunning pokemon. Plus the fact that she is so hard to get in Emerald makes me love this pokemon even more. She's definitely one of the coolest looking water types.
Arcanine I've always loved Lions, flaming lions are even higher on my list. I can just picture myself riding across a huge grass plain with this guy.
Steelix Another badass pokemon. I've never really liked Onix but Steelix is one of my absolute favorites. Like my very own giant steel teddy bear.
Scizor One of my recent favorites. Scizor looks really cool and he's really red and shiny.

Alternatively, I also love these pokemon:
Larvitar, Absol, Umbreon, Ampharos, Dragonair, Flygon, Typhlosion, Ninetales, Kingdra, Aron. I guess I just prefer pokemon that looks amazing and can handles themselves well in battle.

GawertyXL

Id have to say...
Mamoswine - Who doesnt want to ride a wolly mammoth....
Pikachu - Gotta have that mascot.
Scyther - A fast grasshopper, who doesnt want that...Its l33t
Zangoose - This is the best thing ever. If you say it isnt, id kill you violently.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Raineux said:
Mine would be:
Genger Genger looks totally badass not to mention I love his moveset. Pwning Lance's last Dragonite with Destiny Bond made me one really happy boy.
Gardevoir Gardevoir is absolutely stunning and a great battler.
Milotic Again, another stunning pokemon. Plus the fact that she is so hard to get in Emerald makes me love this pokemon even more. She's definitely one of the coolest looking water types.
Arcanine I've always loved Lions, flaming lions are even higher on my list. I can just picture myself riding across a huge grass plain with this guy.
Steelix Another badass pokemon. I've never really liked Onix but Steelix is one of my absolute favorites. Like my very own giant steel teddy bear.
Scizor One of my recent favorites. Scizor looks really cool and he's really red and shiny.

Alternatively, I also love these pokemon:
Larvitar, Absol, Umbreon, Ampharos, Dragonair, Flygon, Typhlosion, Ninetales, Kingdra, Aron. I guess I just prefer pokemon that looks amazing and can handles themselves well in battle.

Idk about everyone elses opinion...but I have nodoubt Arca is definitely not a Lion...he's in the canine family lol

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
How disrespectful, Raineux. You spelt every Pokémon's name correctly in your post except Gengar. Ordinarily I would be very mad by this, but it's Christmas; and you were so kind about my species. So I'll be merciful this time.

psychosamm

Youngster
kaos2201 said:
Slaking
Espeon
Charizard
Salamence
Starmie
Snorlax
Aww that's such a lame generic PWO team. Would you honestly want all those? Slaking is kinda a jerk. :p

fableboy

my fav team is
1.mewtwo :D
2.infernape
3.gastrodon
4.gorchomp
5.electivire
6.sceptile

BlackBloodz

Gengaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
hmmmm swampert (its such a badass :D)
S gastly , ill put it in a picture , da best looking shiny eva :D
digglet :eek: its awesome
sceptile :O no idea why
dragonite , faster than a car u.u

Joxen

Joey's Rattata (C'mon)
Scizor (Just to counter all the overpowered Espeons on this thread)
Victini (To Increase my luck)
Vaporeon (BAST)
Zoroark (A sweeper, plus it'll help keep away those damn ghosts)
Luxray (I just have to)

liranforu

Well..

Dragonite / Salamance - Really strong Dragon type pokemon.
Aggron / Lucario / Metagross - Strong and awesome Steel pokemon.
Houndoom / Blaziken / Flareon - Fast and strong Fire type pokemon, love 'em all :p
Lapras - For obvious reasons :p
Gengar / Espeon / Alakazam / Medicham - Great Psychic pokemon :D
Jolteon / Pikachu / Luxary - My top Electric type poke.

Well, got Psychic/Dark , Electric, Ice/Water, Fire/Fighting Fire/Dark or just Fire, Steel/Rock Steel/Fighting and Dragon/flying.
Seems right to me, if I could get them in their shiny form ._.
Oh and I'd want them all in their Pre-evolved forms too, training them is all the fun :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Gengars are not Psychics. We're Shadow-based Ghosts; and you'd do well to remember that in future. Though it could be argued, Ghost abilities and Psychic abilities often share similarities - I just wouldn't make that argument around a Gengar, since there's long-standing animosity between Psychics and all of the Original Ghost Trio, as we have come to be dubbed.

Davion

If Pokémon were real possibly my dream team will be full of dragons
Dragonite_NB.png
Garchomp_NB.png
Hydreigon_NB.png
Kingdra_NB.png
Haxorus_NB.png
Flygon_NB.png

However this team will be owned by every Ice Type ,probably in battle terms I won't use it, this team is just to show that I'm the Dragon Knight.

My dream battler Team:
1- Scizor: The coolest Pokémon.
Scizor_NB.gif

2- Dragonite: what can I say ?? it's the best Dragon in Pokémon ;)
Dragonite_NB.gif

3- Shiny Politoed
Politoed_NB_variocolor.gif

4- Ferrothorn
Ferrothorn_NB.gif

5- Shiny Gliscor: One of my favourites Pokémon.
Gliscor_NB_variocolor.gif

6- Tyranitar.
Tyranitar_NB.gif

I tested this team on real Pokémon games and it works prefectly in OU Tier.

Pokemaster828

My dream team would have several different looks as it would depend in who I am facing. So I'll just list all my teams.
Fire Team: Arcanine, Charizard, Typhlosion, Torkoal, Moltres, and Ho-oh. This would be a hard team to beat unless dealing with a team full of rock ground or water types.
Water Team: Gyarados (best physical attack in the game for a water pokemon, plus Hyper Beam is a _____), Lapras, Mantine, Kingdra, Blastoise, and Feraligatr. Again, this team would put Misty's to shame.
Grass Team: Venusaur, Meganium, Bellossom, Vileplume, Victreebell, and Tropius. This team makes Erika's look like crap.
Electric Team: Pikachu or Raichu (really how could you have an electric pokemon in your team and not think first of Pika? He's only the most popular pokemon in the game and the face of Pokemon), Electabuzz (really the best electric pokemon in my opinion for his balance in having good special attack physical attack special defense and defense, added to that he learns reflect which raises his special defense even more making him extremely hard to beat), Zapdos (love the legendary birds), Ampharos (like Electabuzz one of the best electric pokemon in the game and the 2nd best special attack in the game for electric pokemon), Magneton (comes in handy for two reasons: Yes he's weak to fire because of his steel type, but in the real pokemon games ground moves don't affect him because his pokemon power is levitate. 2. He has the best special attack in the game for electric pokemon) and Electrode.
Ground Team: Dunsparce, Donphan, Sandslash, Marowak, Nidoking and Nidoqueen
Rock Team: Onix (can't forget him, he and his evolved form have the best physical defense in the game), Golem, Solrock, Kabutops, Omastar, and Nosepass
Psychic Team: Alakazam, Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Lugia, and Hypno
Ice Team: Articuno (best ice pokemon ever), Lapras, Sneasel, Piloswine, Walrein, and Glaceon
Flying Team: Pidgeot (hands down best pure flying pokemon in the game, even after five generations), Fearow, Swellow, Dodrio, Crobat, and Mantine
Fighting Team: Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Machamp, Hariyama, and Blaziken
Dark type: Tyranitar, Sneasel, Umbreon, Houndoom, Mightyena, and Absol
Dragon Type: Dragonite (really dragon pokemon discussions start and end with the Gen I pokemon Dragonite), Kingdra, Flygon, Rayquaza, Latios, and Salamence
Poison Team: Muk, Weezing, Crobat, Vileplume, Arbok, Whirlipede, and Nidoking
Ghost Team: Gengar, Misdreavus, Castform, Dusclops, Spiritomb, and Froslass
Steel Team: Steelix, Magneton, Bronzong, Metagross, Aggron and Scizor
Bug Team: Butterfree, Beedrill, Scyther, Pinsir, Ariados, and Yanmega

All around team: Arcanine (Fire), Venusaur (Grass), Feraligatr (Water), Alakazam (Psychic), Raichu (Electric), and Lapras (Water/Ice) would round out my dream team.