Your Dream Team if Pokemon were real

psychosamm

Youngster
This topic is to find out what everyone's pokemon dream team would be if pokemon were real. I myself am simply going by my favorites, not necessarily what pokemon are good battlers. I would like it if you do the same! List the pokemon you would want and why. Also try and keep it realistic (ironic i know) so not too many legendaries. :p Limit your choices to 6 pokemon for your team.
P.S. Sorry if this topic was done before, I just don't remember >.<

My Dream Team

Espeon: Psychic pokemon would just be pretty hardcore, plus Espeon is the perfect size to snuggle, and its just so darn adorable.

Ninetales: I think Ninetales is one of the most beautiful pokemon, i would strut her around and get all the looks, plus Ninetales is just kind of a beast imo.

Houndoom: Being my favorite pokemon, I would just have to have him. He's extremely cool looking, NO ONE would mess with me with a Houndoom by my side >=D

Aggron: Well I mean, come on, Aggron is pretty much a dinosaur made of STEEL, how much more BA can you get? This beast would definitely be on my team.

Flygon: Flygon is Cool and Adorable at the same time, not to mention he's a dragon, that's pretty much a recipe for awesomeness.

Riolu/Lucario: I'd start with Riolu because he's adorable, and then he'd evolve into Lucario, and Lucario is just pretty awesome if you ask me.

Shinx-Luxray: Shinx is probably one of the cutest electric pokemon, and considering it evolves in to Luxray, its the perfect relationship of cute and beastliness

How about you? :D

darkshadow.

-Venusaur -> My fav pokemon. It was my starter in every game when we start with kanto pokes. Love the Solar Beam and love how it looks . Really Amazing.

- Ludicolo-> It's a happy poke that dances around. Like his type and the look it's just amazing :p

- Aerodactyl-> It's so epic in all the ways .. it's good looking .. powerful... everything :p And has Hyper Beam <3

- Shiny Chandelure- It's so epic-looking *.*

- Electivire- Electabuzz is good but Electivire it's really great.

- Rhyperior-have a lot of weaknesses but it's really good looking and powefull aswell.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
I would be more of a traveler than a battler. I would enter competitions with both the pokes on my travels and notable mentions. But my main thing would be going all over the world with these friends of mine!

Arcanine- Always been tied for my fav poke, he would always walk by my side...and I would lay with him at night for warmth and a bed <3. I have him on every team in this game

mew- Again, always tied with Arcanine. Would be my constant companion, sitting on my shoulder and playing with me. Could use him to teleport to my favorite places

Dragonite- My favorite Dragon, and labeled as "the fastest flyer in the world" I would ride him across the world.

espeon- I would need a psychic type, and I love how loyal they're supposed to be to their trainers. It could lay on arcanine during travels lol.

Ninetails- I fell in love with ninetails when I saw the episode where it basically waited a hundred years for it's owner to come back...feels man.

S Flygon- The coolest shiny I think exists. Love dem flygons.

Other notable mentions of my favorites include quilava/typhlosion (favorite starter ever), tyranitar (everyone needs a beast), salamence, Ditto (if I couldn't have a mew...I could have a Mew), Kadabra , and haunter (to keep me entertained and take me to the ghost world when I feel like it), Lapras (when I feel like sea traveling)

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Gengar- Loved this guy since the anime, always try to get one on my team in any pokemon game i play.
Luxray- One of the few 3rd gen pokes i like, id agree with you on this one
Snorlax- another i loved cuz of the anime
Charizard- It might be the most common poke if pokemon were real idc flying around on this guy is win
Torterra- Pretty much a walking island who wouldn't want one?
Last choice is hard but I think ill go with Lapras since you must have to get you around the water.

CrimsonSapphire

Since i got nothing to do, this is my fav poke <3

Scizor - No need to mention its coolnesss like when he following you from behind when you walk on the street like a boss 8)

Gengar - He will try his best to make you laugh lol

JIgglypuff - Cute :-[

Tauros - Yeehaaa

Pidgeot - Can take you anywhere

Mr. MIme - Good for cleaning

OGPokemaster

My Dream team:

Charizard- one of the most powerful fire types thats not legandary, plus its a BA dragon with out a dragon weaknesses.

Dragonite- One of my favorites since the anime, has looks and power.

Lucario- Greatest fighting type ever imo

scyther/Scizor- been my all time fav pokemon for as long as i can remember, had one in my team in almost every pokemon game ive played.

Treecko- My Favorite Starter ever, named my gecko after him, O0 *forgot to mention id never evolve it

Finally Eevee- Pokemon with the most adorable evolutions ever...EVER, btw id wait till they discover its dragon form to evolve it.

MaddHappy

Quagsire - my favorite pokemon
Gardevoir
Porygon
Lopunny
Kecleon
Grimer

Noctowl - could only have 6 :'(

Kaiko

Youngster
Houndoom.
Houndoom.
Houndoom.
Houndoom.
Houndoom
and houndoom
;3

Laricko

I'd get also a Jigglypuff to sing me a good song before bed. Ownage!

ZedgaGhost

Youngster
Banned
my would be

Salamance / Looks cool awsome and powerful

Metagross / Steel type have Great Move

Tyranitar / Rock type great battler

Slaking / heavy type ground type with great atks

Aerodectly / again flying but i love it :)

Dragonite

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Ouw

Shiny Dragonite (has been my fav pokemon since I started watching the anime series)
Lapras (the back of lapras is the best ship)
Latios (flying with latios would be awesome)
Mew (Oh come on its so cute <3)
Charizard (lov him)
Salamence (I cant let him out)!

Laricko

ZedgaGhost said:
my would be

Salamance / Looks cool awsome and powerful

Metagross / Steel type have Great Move

Tyranitar / Rock type great battler

Slaking / heavy type ground type with great atks

Aerodectly / again flying but i love it :)

Dragonite

Basically you would get Pokémon just to battle and see them dying around. You must love and protect animals a lot.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Charizard - My favorite from the Pokemon start;
Shiny Ludicolo - Cheerful Water/Grass Pokemon;
Shiny Ampharos - Looks like a girl, but strikes like a boy;
Dragonite - The true Dragon;
Tyranytar - Strong as Rock;
Shiny Mamoswine - Because him is Ancient animal.

Saric

Youngster
Lucario for one. The way that it can sense auras and such is just awesome.
Garchomp, because sand shark, and
kEGjG.jpg
Swampert. Love that..mudfish-type-thing.
Pidgeot. I mean it can fly at mach 2. Who wouldn't want to fly that fast and go everywhere?
Chatot (for obvious reasons)
And last, but certainly not least, Deoxys. It's just plain badass/awesome.

danhlk

My Dream team:

-1st: charizard: really strong fire poke i've known

-aerodactyl : my fav poke.

-metagross: really strong with great move

-Salamence:cool and powerful :p

-Jolteon :cool with great spd

-Lapras: the best ice poke i've seen with great move