Worst Luck in PWO... Ever!

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
darkdane said:
What do you mean when it got away? did you battle it and kill it or just like what happened to me?

Dratini didn't break the line for me, I just didn't have a high enough fishing level at the time so it got away. I wasn't expecting to hook a Dratini on my first try though, which was why I started fishing there at a lower level.

G

I am just happy for you not to be emotional and breaks your own computer by that thing :p
It is maybe not your day,... But better luck next time. :)

darkdane

Tha_Kram said:
you're not the only one dane!
what about a 1 map only HR, before surf encounters were introduced XD

Dang Kram, that sucks just as bad like mine :/ I personally think now that they should make it so the lines can't break, its bad enough for us that that they can even for Horribly Rare pokes

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
I finally got my fishing to level 50! I went to the Water Lab to give this another shot. After about 10 minutes of "Not even a nibble..." messages, I ran into a Slowpoke. Another 15 minutes of "Not even a nibble..." and I caught another Dratini. This time I was high enough level to battle it.

yey.png

I finally got the Dratini skin I needed~ :3

You guys should try fishing at the Water Lab, 2/3 catches when fishing were Dratini for me. xD

Chill

I am looking for 7 days after Dratini I am now trying to fish

darkdane

DJ_foxi said:
I am looking for 7 days after Dratini I am now trying to fish
Not to make you feel bad or anything but people have been looking for dratini for weeks, even months. Only the "lucky" ones can find, catch, or kill it :p But still keep on looking its worth it

samsengang

I got this in Water Lab too. It's a HR, but at least it's not a Dratini. :p

pwo2012060918455850.png

However, my line broke way too often. I fear the same thing would happen to me too.

darkdane

samsengang said:
I got this in Water Lab too. It's a HR, but at least it's not a Dratini. :p

pwo2012060918455850.png

However, my line broke way too often. I fear the same thing would happen to me too.

This is why there shouldn't be line broken on fishing :p Dratini, Barboach, Lappras, then Spheal

G

Once I get my tokens and am able to start playing I will probably have the same issues.. I tend to lose myself staring at my screen and just kill or leave the battle way to often. ~.~

darkdane

Azuri said:
Once I get my tokens and am able to start playing I will probably have the same issues.. I tend to lose myself staring at my screen and just kill or leave the battle way to often. ~.~
That sucks about you not getting tokens and not being able to play issue, but I'm sure you'll get what you want. and I hope you won't lose anything like how I did :p