Who's your favorite Legendary?

FroggeReborn

Which Legendary among the entire Pokemon universe is your favorite? you can only pick one.
My favorite is Raikou, I just love the way he looks and best of all he's an overgrown giant kitty lol

OGPokemaster

Hmm tough one but i think id have to say mewtwo because he was created by evil people, though horrible means (gene splicing Mews DNA with other pokemon and even some human DNA), and was made vicious through experimentation, so its hatred for humanity was understandable, yet after meeting ash and pikachu it realized that not all humans are bad and that know matter how your created or what you where created to do you can always choose to be good.... And its my fav smash bros characters too

king1234

Youngster
Mine would be mew also, so cute and awesome, also as soul said it has a unique ability, a one of a kind pokemon

Peace-Enforcer

Mine is Rayquaza. If you ask me why I wont be able to answer you.
There is just something about it that I like.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
How could you say no to something this cute

1000962-bubble_mew_by_teamaquadan.jpg

Gobfather

Yesyesyes Mew 100% Always has been my favorites character in the cartoons. With his very unique personality, completely opposite of mewtwos...acting harmless and chilish, just toying around with people, floating around, hiding, playing all the time. Yet he comes out and really he has supreme power. I remember back in elementary I was the only one who had mew up on my Blue version, I was the coolest kid in class lol

Rerokan

;D i'm going to have to say Giratina because i absolutely love ghost type's

Mortyh

My favorite legendary Pokémon is Lugia. Ho-oh seems a giant rainbow chicken e-e And yes, Mew is so cute, but cute by cute I prefer Shaymin or Victini...

joysclash

well my favorite legendary Pokémon is Darkrai, and lugia in 2nd place ..but i like them both very much..

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Mew is cute... haha. But my favorite legendary is Rayquaza, because I love dragon-types :) and it's too strong.[/glow]

fcc5011

Mewtwo because he learns psychic and thunder with high spd and spattck. UNBEATABLE in my opinion. Dragon legendaries and dragon/water dragon/flying legendaries killed by mewtwo. And the first poke movie is amazing