What pokemon do you think deserves a move update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolKnightST

Even it's not in his original moveset I think it would be nice if Charizard learns another steel move:
  • Iron Tail (level 67)

Charmeleon
  • Iron Tail (level 60)

Charmander
  • Iron Tail (level 52)

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
Tha_Kram said:
All generations yesterday was updated to BW, but with skipped moves
so that's why my Sableye can't learn "Foul Play"...
or is it the moral aspect that you don't want pokemon to learn how to cheat?

the power difference with the 2nd best dark type move is 25, so i would like to see this one updated ;)

you're doing a good job, keep it up!
foul play on sableye is from bw2 if im not mistaken.

Tecknician

Also, I updated all of the pokemon regardless of if you did or not, was just more convenient for me and that way I know for sure that everything is consistent with the 5th gen set I was provided.

crenel

Youngster
Tecknician said:
Puar said:
Ill support it based on this
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Poison_(type)
most of the poison moves are special type officially

6 physical
8 special

Not sure if I would consider that as "most", majority yes.

Puar is technically correct -- the best kind of correct.

Bis_Eastwood said:
crenel said:
I thought Pinsir was updated a few months ago when I did the others?

Edit: http://playerdex.pokemonworldonline.net ... S&PKMN=127
it didnt have x scissor or superpower till the massive update by teck, so i dont think you did...

My bad, I distinctly remember discussing it with Dovee is all.

ksalim313

I think Raichu deserves: Iron Tail/Hyper Beam/Brick Break; it's useless with its current learnset

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
If I'm not mistaken, those moves are only available to raichu on the handhelds as tms, and tms aren't implemented in pwo yet. Besides, at the time this topic was created, several pokemon didn't have their movesets up to date with b/w, so players suggested pokemon that could have their moveset updated. A more reasonable suggestion that could be made would be to suggest an update up to b2/w2, but imo it might be to soon for that yet.

OGPokemaster

yea i agree wit kai its too soon for B2/W2 move updates better to wait a few more months..........anyways i think aron evo line deserves better moves then raichu (which is not a good battle cause how frail it is) as do many others, but until tms, or something like it, get implemented then its all a matter of patience.......

ksalim313

First off this is only hypothetical, in no way shape or form am i saying this will happen.....this is simply a topic about suggestions on what pokemon we (the PWO community), would like to see improved........

Maybe my understanding for the topic was incorrect, and Aggron and its evolution line may need update too, I never said they are not TMs and I think it's a hypothetical and suggested moves; I just would like to see these moves on useless pokemon in PWO like Raichu and others i started with Raichu because it's useless here, for Aggron I may suggest Stone Edge/ Brick Break / Dragon Claw / Earth Quake. These moves can be learnt by Aggron in the Handheld games by TMs, so till they implement TMs I think it will be nice to see these moves as "Move Updates".

For the B2/W2 moveset I agree it's too soon to implement them at least till the start of the new generation.

That's my humble suggestion!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I'm going to go ahead and lock this topic. It was dead and accomplished its goal, so to speak. Which was to update from 3rd gen movesets to 5th gen. Discussing updating to B2/W2 and especially TMs is, I believe, off-topic and should be discussed in another post.

It would also be useful as always to do a forum search on those topics first before posting again as both topics have been discussed before also.

Status
Not open for further replies.