WELCOME BACK PWO

pieoffury

After over 1 week of server host problems, I gladly welcome everyone back to the community! ;D

I hope everyone understands that the staff did all they can from emailing, to texting and to calling a specific staff member who is the only one who can contact the host server. Namely, Xanatus. Hopefully everyone understands that even staff members have a life too and their life doesn't revolve around PWO 24/7. I'm pretty sure the staff will find a way to make up for this short problem. As I've heard, they will be giving free MS to users who were logged in from February 24, 2014 and later. Though, the MS hasn't been given a definite length as far as I know. Please update this topic in case it has been decided upon.

As proof of what I am talking about, in case some people would think I'm trolling, here is the link http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0u2n3 and a quote from said link:
Membership is being extended for players who had membership active just before the downtime. All players active or joined from 24th February will receive membership due to the downtime. The number of days will be confirmed once all services are able to go back online.
Thank you for your patience.
~Blue

jackelsano

Youngster
sry for double posting.......now expect game to b on as soon as posible

mixunli

Im Happy to see PWO Website/Forum Back :D
Now next thing back is the Game :D
"Waiting and hoping is a hard thing to do when you've already been but Good things come to those who wait." ^_^

Enjoy Everyone! Have a Great Day ^_^

TheConqueror

Glad this game will be up soon..Im happy......:D I was weary when server was down..but now HAPPY :D Viv La la PWO!!!

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
It's finally back...xD
28020292.jpg

Saurus

Banned
I have to admit. In all that time, I went and trolled the IRC so hard, LunaticJames banned me for it. It was pure fun and games... I hope to annoy him some more in the future. Welcome back PWO. Lol @ Dtrex.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Saurus said:
I have to admit. In all that time, I went and trolled the IRC so hard, LunaticJames banned me for it. It was pure fun and games... I hope to annoy him some more in the future. Welcome back PWO. Lol @ Dtrex.

Whilst I respect Pokémon has always been children orientated game/series, I honestly didn't think the maturity level was this low in PWO. Nor would I call ping spam 'hard trolling'. I'd also like to inform you that if you are thinking about targeting a staff member just to annoy them, further action will be taken. Be it in game or in the IRC.

On a nicer note, glad to see you all again ~

HrantDink

Pansy said:
Saurus said:

Whilst I respect Pokémon has always been children orientated game/series, I honestly didn't think the maturity level was this low in PWO. Nor would I call ping spam 'hard trolling'. I'd also like to inform you that if you are thinking about targeting a staff member just to annoy them, further action will be taken. Be it in game or in the IRC.

Pwnsy, that Gorillaz sig is ahmayzung!

/Dink out

Saurus

Banned
Pansy said:
Saurus said:

Well gosh, i'm glad you got that all off your chest there sir/mam. Who knows what other health implications you could've suffered from. But don't you think you're over-exaggerating a tinsy-tiny bit. I haven't committed a crime. Saying Luna 5-6 times in the IRC channel is hardly anything to judge a person's maturity level on. And and and, this is a childrens game, you're right, so could you lighten up a little. No one likes a robotic-mascot who feels a little awesome because they have some online 'power'. Feel free to take action right now, but i'll laugh this off because I didn't expect to find extremely serious people like you on PWO. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. ^-^

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Saurus said:
Pansy said:
Saurus said:

Well gosh, i'm glad you got that all off your chest there sir/mam. Who knows what other health implications you could've suffered from. But don't you think you're over-exaggerating a tinsy-tiny bit. I haven't committed a crime. Saying Luna 5-6 times in the IRC channel is hardly anything to judge a person's maturity level on. And and and, this is a childrens game, you're right, so could you lighten up a little. No one likes a robotic-mascot who feels a little awesome because they have some online 'power'. Feel free to take action right now, but i'll laugh this off because I didn't expect to find extremely serious people like you on PWO. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. ^-^
booooooo Pansy lol :p
polls_boo_2410_76939_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

mad30

Youngster
Saurus said:
Pansy said:
Saurus said:

>> Claims he was trolling hard.
>> Gets warned about further punishment
>> Claims staff was over-exaggerating his actions that HE considered to be "trolling hard"

i cant tell which i find worse, fact you claim you "trolled" the irc "hard" for saying lunas name 5-6 times or the fact you claimed the staff member over exaggerated after you urself made a claim that you "trolled hard"

you disgrace the art of trolling, grow up, learn how to actually troll or dont claim you troll at all, let alone you "trolled hard"

GawertyXL

>> Claims he was trolling hard.
>> Gets warned about further punishment
>> Claims staff was over-exaggerating his actions that HE considered to be "trolling hard"

i cant tell which i find worse, fact you claim you "trolled" the irc "hard" for saying lunas name 5-6 times or the fact you claimed the staff member over exaggerated after you urself made a claim that you "trolled hard"

you disgrace the art of trolling, grow up, learn how to actually troll or dont claim you troll at all, let alone you "trolled hard"

Yeesh, that was harsh lol. The art of trolling is an endless game. it seems.

DomT.

Youngster
Hell Yeah!!!! PWO Back, :'( but still pc not working but Returning to game as well on 23rd March,