Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Yes, it’s finally here! But it’s something a little different, this time around. You see, somebody else is pulling the strings here. A man in a far away tower wants some...entertainment, and he has set up something for you all. What is that something? Well, you’ll see.

The deal is, on top of the event lasting for 3 days, the event has a time limit itself and is purely based on skill.
The first 10 players to beat the challenge get double the prize.

Good luck, have fun, hope to see you ingame.

(The event has no badge requirements for participation. You'll find that a grumpy and ghoulish lady is your only link to the Event.)

- PWO Staff

Buu-

Can't wait to play the event lolz O:) .Good Luck Everyone ;)

Jinga

where is the tower or we have to find the tower blue ???

Rachel

If you gotta find the tower, then I have no chance of even winning lolz.

Goodluck to all.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Since plenty of people have found the event, the starting areas are Cherrygrove City and Viridian City. Have fun.

(PS: As others have already found, the event does not end with the final floor.)

Fionavara

thanks for the 2 vouchers guys! was a fun tower, you guys proved that the use of paper and pen still works for something even nowdays! =D

Rachel

I'm still stuck on the lost tiles part haha, theres so many rooms. =D

Haha, I eventually got to the end, goodluck to everyone else! ;D

Tha-Kram

luckily i got a lvl 73 Zubat :)

only 4 total though, of which 3 are shiny

HyperArceus

:) Finding The Tower! ;)

Attachments

• Arceus-legendary-pokemon-8519103-1024-768.jpg
    Arceus-legendary-pokemon-8519103-1024-768.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 5,167

Franc92

Youngster
I decide to stay out 1 weekend to go to the seaside, and you put the event this weekend? Aru u f*kidding me?? Just i only have to hate the things done in this way. Thank you staff for the early advertise. U could have said at last with 1~2 week before doing it! How is that possibile, this lack of communication towards pple that have more than 1 thousand hours in game and the membership ?

BAH.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
franc1992 said:
I decide to stay out 1 weekend to go to the seaside, and you put the event this weekend? Aru u f*kidding me?? Just i only have to hate the things done in this way. Thank you staff for the early advertise. U could have said at last with 1~2 week before doing it! How is that possibile, this lack of communication towards pple that have more than 1 thousand hours in game and the membership ?

BAH.

There is no need to swear to get your point across. The fact is that this project has been planned for a while but we couldn't announce it until we knew it was a certainty. And due to it having been so long since the last Weekend Event we wanted to give it to players as soon as it was ready- not wait yet another week. It is our plan to continue giving more notice for Weekend Events in the future.

The Event will be running for three full days from when it began so hopefully most players will get the chance to participate in it.