Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event

With the Spiritomb successfully being driven away from the village, Pokémon have moved about and may not be found where you previously expected. Meanwhile the Mikarugians are finally being able to slowly restore order to the town, meaning this event is slowly drawing to a close.

But what's this? It appears one of the residents has had their Eevee stolen. Surely the loyal Trainers who have already completed the event so far can help out with this trivial task...

For those yet to start this event, you still have time to join in. We will be closing the entire event on Thursday 10th December. We hope you have been enjoying the event so far :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

With only 5 days to go it is time to reveal the Labyrinth Masters' reward for your daily challenges in his halls of frustration.

Event Vouchers will be awarded to those who participated in his challenges! 1 Orb will gain you 1 voucher, but you will need 5 Orbs to get 2 vouchers, so get cracking if you haven't started yet!

For those who have already been doing the daily challenges if you gain at least 9 Orbs you will be able to exchange them for 3 Event Vouchers.

Enjoy the challenge!

DomT.

Youngster

I will rate 8 out of 10,it was a nice event with decent spawns,i just didnt get one thing in the whole event,there is a absol in the game,Whenever i interact with him it always says this absol is worried,Can Anyone explain about this?

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor

DomT. said:
I will rate 8 out of 10,it was a nice event with decent spawns,i just didnt get one thing in the whole event,there is a absol in the game,Whenever i interact with him it always says this absol is worried,Can Anyone explain about this?

Sure. Absol is a pokemon that tends to appear because it has the power to feel the subtle changes in the sky and the land to predict when a disaster will occur, warning people in the process.

Sylpharionz

HitmonFonty said:
With only 5 days to go it is time to reveal the Labyrinth Masters' reward for your daily challenges in his halls of frustration.

Event Vouchers will be awarded to those who participated in his challenges! 1 Orb will gain you 1 voucher, but you will need 5 Orbs to get 2 vouchers, so get cracking if you haven't started yet!

For those who have already been doing the daily challenges if you gain at least 9 Orbs you will be able to exchange them for 3 Event Vouchers.

Enjoy the challenge!

So with 18 orbs you can get 6 vouchers? Or is it capped at 3 max? And is the voucher awarded automatically or do we need to talk to some NPC?

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor

Sylpharionz said:
So with 18 orbs you can get 6 vouchers? Or is it capped at 3 max? And is the voucher awarded automatically or do we need to talk to some NPC?

To answer your question, a weird thing showed up in front of Labyrinth Master's house. I think you should check it out ;).

GSP.Kontrolor

This event is very nice, second quest is very interesting, but encountered a problem. So i got defeated by azelf, and sarah says "we cant just leave it like that" she teleports me to there, regirock is like its all good i can leave, and azelf just keeps saying his name, without me being able to battle him. Cheers

Luminance

Youngster
Developer

GSP.Kontrolor said:
This event is very nice, second quest is very interesting, but encountered a problem. So i got defeated by azelf, and sarah says "we cant just leave it like that" she teleports me to there, regirock is like its all good i can leave, and azelf just keeps saying his name, without me being able to battle him. Cheers
Thank you for reporting this bug. It should be fixed now, and you can go back to finish the quest normally.

Enjoy the game. :)

humanplus

Relicanth said:
This Limited shop isnt like the one Gardevior brought to us months ago (Aka exclusive items) just known items with discount. Im planning to swap ev vitamins with something else per restock but thats not a guarantee thing.
Please consider putting TMs that were once in event so new players can buy. TMs like Rest, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Protect, etc. or any of your choice as long as those are Event exclusives. Thanks!

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor

humanplus said:
Please consider putting TMs that were once in event so new players can buy. TMs like Rest, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Protect, etc. or any of your choice as long as those are Event exclusives. Thanks!

Got your point. We have Shadow Claw, Payback and now a Foul Play move tutor (which is an important move) thats only appeared during november. While theres no confirmation they will be Seasonal TMs (leaving as event tms/tutor and returning every year) I wont consider important moves for competitive battles to be event only (Like the ones you mentioned). Even if we take Gardevoir as an example, her backstory was about coming from an unknown future to warn the players about the updates from pwo itself so she introduced us with some TMs from a future and unknown occasion to let us to be used in switching battles considering no switching battles is a pwo only thing. For now, only Roar has been released since her leaving but we are aware about some moves needed for battlers whose request better switching battles.

Mega.S

I already got 12 shadow orb, is possible get more than 3 event voucher if i get more shadow orbs?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

Mega.S said:
I already got 12 shadow orb, is possible get more than 3 event voucher if i get more shadow orbs?

You can't get more than 3 Vouchers from the Obs.

Sylpharionz

Relicanth said:
humanplus said:

Got your point. We have Shadow Claw, Payback and now a Foul Play move tutor (which is an important move) thats only appeared during november. While theres no confirmation they will be Seasonal TMs (leaving as event tms/tutor and returning every year) I wont consider important moves for competitive battles to be event only (Like the ones you mentioned). Even if we take Gardevoir as an example, her backstory was about coming from an unknown future to warn the players about the updates from pwo itself so she introduced us with some TMs from a future and unknown occasion to let us to be used in switching battles considering no switching battles is a pwo only thing. For now, only Roar has been released since her leaving but we are aware about some moves needed for battlers whose request better switching battles.

Bringing back the move tutors like Ice Punch and Superpower is a good idea too :)

Electrofreak

We need thunder punch....badly.

(This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the letter P, and viewers just like you.)

Setzu

Jinji said:
With the Spiritomb successfully being driven away from the village, Pokémon have moved about and may not be found where you previously expected. Meanwhile the Mikarugians are finally being able to slowly restore order to the town, meaning this event is slowly drawing to a close.

But what's this? It appears one of the residents has had their Eevee stolen. Surely the loyal Trainers who have already completed the event so far can help out with this trivial task...

For those yet to start this event, you still have time to join in. We will be closing the entire event on Thursday 10th December. We hope you have been enjoying the event so far :)

I talked with Lass Jade and she said that I need to find the burglar.

Well, I have found them and could talk with 3 burglars, but otherwise nothing.

I don't know what to do ::)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

Setzu said:

The burglars didn't have the eevee, maybe it is somewhere else in the dungeon...

Setzu

HitmonFonty said:
Setzu said:

The burglars didn't have the eevee, maybe it is somewhere else in the dungeon...

Pippin

Ohai everyone! We hope you're all enjoying the last hours of this event. :) We're going to close at about 10pm (UTC) tonight. However, people who have already started the second quest will be able to finish it still. The Shadow Orb Exchanger is going to stay with us for a little while longer as well.

Here is a list of the event spawns:
Kinyoubi Dungeons
Tier 1:
Misdreavus
Gastly
Zubat
Tier 2:
Dugtrio
Poochyena
Tier 3:
Onix
Tier 4:
Nincada
Sableye
Tier 5:
Larvitar
Spiritomb (only in Pt 2 of the event)

Antechamber
Tier 1:
Gastly
Zubat
Tier 2:
Haunter
Golbat
Tier 4:
Wobbuffet

Hideout
Tier 1:
Natu
Zubat
Tier 2:
Golbat
Tier 4:
Wobbuffet

Jibakura Tower B1F
Tier 1:
Meowth
Voltorb
Magnemite
Tier 2:
Magneton
Tier 3:
Duskull
Tier 5:
Electrike

Jibakura Tower 2F-4F
Tier 1:
Meowth
Voltorb
Gastly
Koffing

Jibakura Tower 5F-6F
Tier 1:
Meowth
Voltorb
Gastly
Tier 2:
Shuppet
Tier 3:
Duskull
Tier 5:
Umbreon

Mikaruge Village Day
Tier 1:
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Tier 2:
Teddiursa
Ariados
Tier 4:
Kadabra (only in Pt 2 of the event)
Gligar (only in Pt 2 of the event)
Houndour
Tier 5:
Larvitar

Mikaruge Village Night
Tier 1:
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Tier 2:
Teddiursa
Gastly
Tier 3:
Murkrow
Ariados
Tier 4:
Duskull
Shedinja
Houndour
Tier 5:
Spiritomb

Tunnel - West
Tier 1:
Geodude
Gastly
Tier 2:
Poochyena
Tier 4:
Cubone
Dustox

Tunnel - East
Tier 1:
Geodude
Misdreavus
Tier 2:
Poochyena
Tier 4:
Nincada
Cubone

Electrofreak

Hey after this event is over can we get a number count of the amount of each type of shiny caught during event? This happened last year and that was really neat and informed the market in a healthy way. It would be nice if it happened again. It wouldn't hurt anything since it doesn't reveal names.

Tmcm

I got stuck in event quest, i think is a bug...
I got a disconection when i figth against regirock.. now it dont appear again.. and i talk with sara and she also not telleport me to azelf becouse i dont have won against regirock :/