User Already In System Error

MicaelaCarvalho

Hello i have a problem that my account appear to be logged in but i am not, i saw the information about that error but i need to someone restart the server because i cant play, and i put membership and i want to enjoy all of that...

Soo i am about an hour so i cant log in, you give me that hour and the rest of the time ,in my time of MS? Its problem of your server, and i donate to have 30 days, if i cant play because of your server problem is unfair that the losing one its me.

Have a nice day,
MicaelaCarvalho

ScottyWhyte

Banned
the server is apparently broken atm o_O it's not saving anything... it shows people online when they're not... and people who are hunting are hunting pointlessly cause even if they do catch anything, the server won't save the progress....

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Take a look on: [/glow]

PWO Staff said:
If downtime is over 90 minutes, any accounts with active membership will be given an extension of at least 45 minutes every half an hour. This will depend on whether the server is offline during an external server status check. Please note that the following may not apply to planned downtime - if this is the case, then it will be noted.