Upcoming Server Downtime

RocketsDemon

I honestly think 4 of those things are being implemented. Or all. Just not all of them are done yet :p which explains the continuing downtime :3

Tomyy..

ohohoh teck if multi-line evolution is here i think i will never go from mine pc to be afk....=)) i hope this is true and not lie....that will be awesomeeee.....

REAGANXIII

oh my gosh im new to this game... im so happy i found it... i love pokemon but the new games i feel robbed of the original fun... for some reason this online game has me excited about starting a new journey... cant wait to start playin tomorrow morning

Kathrine

so the changes that are written here are official? or nothing is official yet?

Professor.Oak

Kathrine said:
so the changes that are written here are official? or nothing is official yet?
There are has been no official announcements as to what the changes have been. Teck only said that one of these are being added.

Tecknician said:
I like that game

1) Critical damage has been Added.
2) Sleep now lasts between 1-3 turns.(at least 1, no more than 3)
3) Recharge moves have been fixed
4) Repel has been added.
5) Pokemon can now do multi-line evolutions.

Personally I'm going to guess 4 as thats what everyone asked for the last time I saw Teck online in the last update.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
As noted before, it will be announced when the scheduled maintenance period is over, after the changes have been finalized. :)

Tomyy..

oo hope number five is but thats i think that will wait more time...to get dusk stone

ultimate360

Now it is 24/04/13 1p.m but still the server is not turned on. i request to please do something as i am not able to live without this awesome game anymore. i am from india .

Professor.Oak

andrewle said:
i knew this would happen after a very long downtime an uncontrolled and unexpected downtime may come after. this wouldn't be happening if players choose their votes wisely.. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23507 15 hrs server downtime and still counting? WOW!!

The server is down at the moment because of bugs, the DEV who was working on the updates worked for 8 hours to bring you the updates and tried to resolve as many as possible before going to sleep since it was 4 AM his time. I'm sure you can understand that after working for so long its only natural that he rests, just be patient like everyone else and wait for things to be fixed.
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=23154

andrewle

Professor.Oak said:
andrewle said:
i knew this would happen after a very long downtime an uncontrolled and unexpected downtime may come after. this wouldn't be happening if players choose their votes wisely.. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23507 15 hrs server downtime and still counting? WOW!!

The server is down at the moment because of bugs, the DEV who was working on the updates worked for 8 hours to bring you the updates and tried to resolve as many as possible before going to sleep since it was 4 AM his time. I'm sure you can understand that after working for so long its only natural that he rests, just be patient like everyone else and wait for things to be fixed.
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=23154

i know what they are been through staying all night to do fix and updates im not the one to blame and im not being inpatient cause I didn't vote for longer downtime so dont give me that reasons. tell it to the players who vote for longer downtime because they are the one to blame for DEV staying all night and sleeping late.

Shadow_shiny

Banned
i have to say i am inpatient also but you have done a great job with this update good to see PWO finally getting some noticeable updates :) WELL DONE