Upcoming Server Downtime

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
On Tuesday 21/5/2013 the server will be down starting at 3:30PM GMT (UTC) for testing. The downtime is not expected to last more than 5 hours. Downtime and length is subject to change.

On behalf of the PWO team, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Please refrain from making server status topics during this process. Teck will keep you updated via PWO's Twitter, which can be found here - https://twitter.com/#!/PWO_ . She will also make a topic afterwards to inform you all of the changes.

Pansy ~

Merse

Youngster
Whoa... Very long downtime! I wonder what awesome updates need such a long testing. I bet it's something big :)

Tomyy..

i think new gen of pokemons or maps updates are coming =) that will be great if it is...

darkdane

martlouis11 said:
why its alway downtime,maintinance iam addict with this freaking game :mad:
There's usually never downtime, just be patient. Usually when there is though it's always a good thing.

martlouis11 said:
Who`s mart
The mart is a market pretty much where you use to sell pokes and items, but it got removed and now it's coming back again and modified from glitches and others on the playerDex.

darkdane

darkdante said:
surely be to fix the moves that increases status
Anything that has to do with moves or area's would be great to fix. :p

Merse

Youngster
Yeah, n Elite 4 would be awesome. Maybe with Red included as the final opponent :)
Offtopic: Awesome avatar dante :)

Merse

Youngster
Congratulations for copypasting the first post.
By the way, considering on what Teck works on usually, I have a few guesses what may await us when the game comes back online :)

Algiers

tristantotsx01 said:
DOWNTiME ? UNLiKE ! i miss playing :( i feel sad and bored everytime the server is offline :((

I think you should start hanging out more with your friends, find a hobby you like, or perhaps even just try out a few other computer games. If PWO is your passion to such an extend that you feel "sad and bored" if it's offline, I feel sorry for you.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
The downtime starts the 23rd and continues onto the 24th, I would assume the date in the OP is a typo but it does say Tuesday which is today.

EDIT

I want to take this oppurtunity to remind people that posts with less than 3 words break the forum rules and are at reisk of deletion.