Upcoming Planned Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

HitmonFonty said:
I think since there are rarely any useful comments on this post that it should be remade and locked so that it's easier to see the original post which is what most of us come here to see. This just seems like a magnet for 'why is the server down' and 'when will the server be up' posts proving that they don't read the first post at all. Anyway, just a thought.

Yep good idea, delete this one and make a new one for downtime/maintenance/server status or whatever which is locked and can only be updated by admins. Would be cool if admins could reply to it when the server goes down, also if it isn't for maintenance, and explain that it has to be restarted by an admin or developer. The server status is cool, but for alot of people creating a ragepost here is the first time they actually go to the site, so they have no idea whatsoever about the server status panel or twitter accounts...

G

Server is down again, guys why server is down so often??? I want to play PWO now... I don't want to wait for hours 'till it'll be online each day...that's really annoying!
So why is server down so often???

G

Orgegulis said:
Server is down again, guys why server is down so often??? I want to play PWO now... I don't want to wait for hours 'till it'll be online each day...that's really annoying!

Right!

G

Orgegulis said:

Don't be a brat. its for free. and its beta. expect a lot of bugs. there's nothing we can do but wait.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Topic locked - people, you need to find yourself something to do other than whining. It will be restarted when it's able too.

Status
Not open for further replies.