Upcoming Planned Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

hideniron

hopefully at 2.30-4.30 around thos times i might come up it depends on the admin that does it

LunaticJames

Content maker
"<ticktock> Bluerise says he will ban anyone who makes a stupid comment on this topic from now"

franz1789

hideniron said:
once i rebooted my cmputer and lost everything they restart everyday
Once I updated the driver of my ATI on windows XP and I had to format cause the kernel refused to recognize the bus.
Is it normal? Yesterday I saw a Siemens machine (for TAC) being rebooted three times, nothing happened.
Have you ever heard about the difference between a HDD and cache?

Lucky7Nico

LunaticJames said:
"<ticktock> Bluerise says he will ban anyone who makes a stupid comment on this topic from now"

Amen to that if its true. now stop typing the server is down everyone knows that and like chocobo said it be up when its up

G

It depends. I would say often as it's a beta, it's quite normal. We need to wait until the admin restart the server.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I think since there are rarely any useful comments on this post that it should be remade and locked so that it's easier to see the original post which is what most of us come here to see. This just seems like a magnet for 'why is the server down' and 'when will the server be up' posts proving that they don't read the first post at all. Anyway, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.