Unacceptable

BurnOne

I have membership, and since the most recent update that the staff did when they shut the server down. Ive been searching constantly.. And I haven't had a single shiny encounter. I just wanna know of my account it messed up or bugged or something. Well over 4,000 battles and nothing! I was just wonderingif anything can be done about it, because it's never taken this much time to find anything shiny with ms. It's ridiculous and makes ms seem pointless. Can anyone help?
I had another account at one point and I found all kinds of shinies and stuff with ms. So, this seems messed up that I've wasted 3 almost full days searching and not finding anything. Any feedback would be nice, thanks.

Saurus

Banned
BurnOne said:
I have membership, and since the most recent update that the staff did when they shut the server down. Ive been searching constantly.. And I haven't had a single shiny encounter. I just wanna know of my account it messed up or bugged or something. Well over 4,000 battles and nothing! I was just wonderingif anything can be done about it, because it's never taken this much time to find anything shiny with ms. It's ridiculous and makes ms seem pointless. Can anyone help?
I had another account at one point and I found all kinds of shinies and stuff with ms. So, this seems messed up that I've wasted 3 almost full days searching and not finding anything. Any feedback would be nice, thanks.

^ Welcome to PWO ^-^

Saurus

Banned
I used to think that the term luck implies, I will be lucky frequently. Luck is nothing but a "random chance at obtaining".

But if you want to make this interesting, blame EmpressTeck. Lol.

Arnie

i went 6 months without finding a single shiny once, it happens even with MS. its a random chance anyway MS doesnt guarantee shinies it just makes them more likely to appear

Nikola

Youngster
I saw no shiny on both halloween and china event, not even in between. What are you saying is nothing new. It's just that other people are more lucky then you are. You are the perfect example of how shiny ratio should be. Not more then 1, per month or so. Keep it up.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
In short your luck doesn't improve as you have more encounters, so that if you don't see a shiny pokemon after 2047 encounters you will magically find one on your 2048th. You have a random chance every encounter you have- one chance in 2048 that the pokemon you encounter will be shiny. It's the same chance on your first encounter and your 10,000th and onwards whether you find shinies along the way or not.

Also membership has other benefits that are useful, shiny bonus isn't the only one.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
In some periods I find at least 1 shiny per day and at other periods I cannot find anything. In the Halloween event I found few shiny commons (3 or 4) while other players were finding 2 or 3 per day and I played like 8+ hours per day but I found 2 shiny rares (murkrow and duskull). During the Chinese New Year event I found 4 shiny in a day (1 of them is rare). It's all weird and luck, I guess.

Saurus

Banned
HitmonFonty said:
In short your luck doesn't improve as you have more encounters, so that if you don't see a shiny pokemon after 2047 encounters you will magically find one on your 2048th. You have a random chance every encounter you have- one chance in 2048 that the pokemon you encounter will be shiny. It's the same chance on your first encounter and your 10,000th and onwards whether you find shinies along the way or not.

Also membership has other benefits that are useful, shiny bonus isn't the only one.

Curious, what other benefits are there?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Saurus said:
HitmonFonty said:

Curious, what other benefits are there?

All you ever wanted to know about membership, and aren't afraid to ask:

http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... emberships