Unable to connect

drvirus

Okay so here is an update, i was living in Dubai when i couldnt connect although i was able to connect from there the first time, then the next day out of no where i wasnt able to connect, The error i used to get was as if the server was offline, and yesterday i travelled on vacation to Jordan, i tried to log in and it worked normally, the previous network i was using i had admin privilege on it so the only way it could of blocked it would be that the provider im with blocked it for some reason which in that case i think you guys should check it out, its either that or you did something that has fixed the problem i was having.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Being admin of a network in itself may not be enough. The Network Security itself may have been blocking the server, which is on your end.

drvirus

HitmonFonty said:
Being admin of a network in itself may not be enough. The Network Security itself may have been blocking the server, which is on your end.

i can assure you its not my end its a home network and the router is a linksys default, and as i said before i was able to login, then it stopped the next day, also tried to connect from work, which also doesnt have a firewall, and i wasnt able to connect either, so its either the ISP is blocking you guys or you guys made somethnig to fix the problem i was having.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
We did nothing, which means the Port to connect to PWO was blocked in channels between the client and the server. Maybe another process was using the port at that time or the ISP is reserving the port for something else. Or they are just blocking us, but if you can access the website and forums, I highly doubt they were blocking us.