Unable to connect

NathanSwift

Hi, are 30 minutes that i cant log into the game, but the server status is ONLINE. I've run as administrator but the problem is the same. Please help me

Hyli

I am also having this same problem.. Along with a friend of mine who just joined.

Loza

Same problem here, i cant log in too :( but i see status ONLINE - 32%. I am trying to connect 90 minutes.

wulfara7

me too.... i can't connect on the game and the server status he shows me online 32%....

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hi,

Please be aware that we do not recommend making topics about the Server Status, as they become outdated quickly and clutter the Forum. As a result, they will normally be locked the moment Staff see them. This is clearly explained in the red "Forum Rules" banner at the top of every page in the Player Support section.

However, as for the problems you were having connecting today - It appears the server managed to enter a state overnight where it was frozen, but not actually crashed. It has now been restarted; apologies for the delay.

drvirus

That isnt the issue, i still cant connect to the server even though im seeing the capacity of the server increasing, i came to check on the game like 4 days ago, i was able to login i did the battle tower once, then logged off, ever since then i couldnt reconnect to the server again.

drvirus

For me, yes. i uninstalled and reinstalled the game didnt work either.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Are you sure that PWO is not being blocked by a Firewall, Anti-Malware product or other security software you have installed, even one that may have been installed previously (in case an update caused issues); and that they aren't blocking ports 800 or 801?

Another thing you can try is opening Internet Explorer and reset the homepage to default. I'm not sure why but this seems to help certain people.

drvirus

I tried reseting the homepage, and i also just tried uninstalling my anti virus/smart security, still didnt work, its as if its not seeing the server.

Klay

Youngster
"Can not connect to PWO server, Please try again later" too :'(

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Most of you are posting because the server crashed or is frozen. This is easy to check on the server status page. The status will either show offline or the same percentage online for several minutes if it has frozen- it will usually fluctuate some small amount over several minutes. So if the server status is stuck on 40% for example and you can't log in, it's frozen and is waiting on a manual restart.

This is clearly explained on the Server Status page.

Those having problems continually antivirus and firewall are the usual culprits as has already been explained. Something many don't consider also is that if your computer is part of a Network, such as at work or school, there will be Network Security that also affects your computer.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
drvirus, what is the error you get when you try to connect?