Trainer of the Abyss Returns....Again

Abyssalrider

So during my 3 month absence due to summer and several other mmo things i was doing, such as the Bounty Hounds Online beta destiny beta, and others, apparently the staff took a trip to hell, the game skyrocketed in awesomeness, one of my favorite staff members was apparently forced out of town, what the hell is the reason for all this usually happening while i'm gone?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Welcome back AbyssalRider. Gamers at communities I help run are currently playing the Destiny beta as well; and opinions are quite mixed - but enough about that, this is the PWO section of the Forum. I wish I could answer your question, but in all honesty I have no better answer than sheer coincidence. To be honest, a lot of what happened in those months was sudden and unexpected even for us Staff; and we're still kind of recovering from it all. But the Staff situation has stabilised and progress on PWO is continuing apace, with a new client being developed by Hardcoreh; the new Playerdex finally in Staff testing with a planned release in the next few weeks; and various content updates being planned. So don't feel bad for missing the drama - you may just be returning at the best possible time ;)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Everything seems a mess but things are not always what they seem. Sometimes we plan things so much and in the end they escape from the script. Unfortunately the world runs this way, but life goes on. Just enjoy while you can... :)

Welcome~