Token store shiny Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Actually, I'd say they have every right to complain. The whole reason this MMO is FREE is because we the donators are paying for it. Without the donators, you would have no game. Granted you may still have the game, but without any type of income, it would slowly decline instead of continue to develop.

Always think of the other side of the coin. Your "analogy" involves blood, which every single person in the world can give. The same can not be said for Money.

Not that I agree with some peoples comments, I'm just stating that donators play a vital role in this game.

CrimsonSapphire

Koriban said:
Actually, I'd say they have every right to complain. The whole reason this MMO is FREE is because we the donators are paying for it. Without the donators, you would have no game. Granted you may still have the game, but without any type of income, it would slowly decline instead of continue to develop.

Always think of the other side of the coin. Your "analogy" involves blood, which every single person in the world can give. The same can not be said for Money.

Not that I agree with some peoples comments, I'm just stating that donators play a vital role in this game.

Not everyone can donate blood. Only they with clean ( good condition ) blood can donate. Its suits this i guess.

EDIT: Oh and yeah, donator is important role for this game; so it would like this ? "I donate i control this game. You cheaphead non donator are my slave"
Conspiracy :-X

iHugo

Well i think its time to close this topic, nothing else to consider on that, just ppl saying same things.
Its a vicious circle, with ppl trying to defend your own side.
All decisons were made already, some ppl didnt like the decisions made by staff (as myself), but its done.
Lets move on guys.
;)

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
I agree...just shut this topic down. It has turned into something beyond its original intent...

Koriban

Dex. said:
Koriban said:

Not everyone can donate blood. Only they with clean ( good condition ) blood can donate. Its suits this i guess.

EDIT: Oh and yeah, donator is important role for this game; so it would like this ? "I donate i control this game. You cheaphead non donator are my slave"

That's quite an extremist way of thinking, but you're entitled to your opinion. Donators have and always will control the market, because they can buy things on demand. This is a fact in every single free-to-play mmo that has micro-transactions.

It may be sad but, it's just how it is I'm afraid. Money makes the world go round. The blood analogy honestly doesn't fit this scenario so I'll leave you to it ^^

I agree the thread has run its course. Bluerise has answered most of the important questions and people are somewhat satisfied.

Dezolator

Koriban said:
Dex. said:
Koriban said:

That's quite an extremist way of thinking, but you're entitled to your opinion. Donators have and always will control the market, because they can buy things on demand. This is a fact in every single free-to-play mmo that has micro-transactions.

It may be sad but, it's just how it is I'm afraid. Money makes the world go round. The blood analogy honestly doesn't fit this scenario so I'll leave you to it ^^

I agree the thread has run its course. Bluerise has answered most of the important questions and people are somewhat satisfied.
Did you realize that you are donating not buying or paying for anything, the tokens its a gift that the staff/game give you for donate if they don't want give you tokens you dont have the right to complain because you are donating not buying tokens and I agree with dex you think that you are buying stuff, "oh I donate(pay) for this game I have the right to complain and if the staff dont make the changes that I want I won't donate anymore"

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I agree, topic locked as requested. Let me just say that I fully appreciate the community for coming together to let us know that they weren't happy about a matter; and thanks to all those who remained civilised, shared their views and actually wanted to help us to find a solution - solid feedback and reasoned debate are what really helps to improve things going forward. We will take the lessons learned here forward for future development on the game; and assure you we will not allow ourselves to ignore the problems just because I locked the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.