Token store shiny Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychosamm

Youngster
Actually Bis i heard someone got S Bulbasaur, i forget who though. And yes in Blue's changelog he said the 15 minimum was over like 2 hours ago.

TomG

I can confirm that I Obtained 2 S UC from the store spending around 100 tokens. Spent a further 100 tokens to try and get more with no luck, however most of the stats on the pokes I got are all good.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
psychosamm said:
Actually Bis i heard someone got S Bulbasaur, i forget who though. And yes in Blue's changelog he said the 15 minimum was over like 2 hours ago.
i have confirmation that they lied.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
root said:
Although I do think the Shiny pokemon in the token store should be changed to 28-31 ivs, once this is over.
The minimum 15 IVs will be remaining till at least the Playerdex update.

root said:
I would love to know the statistics of the bought pokemon though. Like how many S UC were bought.
Since last nights change to 'Bonus' - we have seen 8 new shinies. Around 328 bonus purchases have been made.

root said:
how many pokemon of each kind were bought.
Considering only those brought with the 'bonus' option since the change, the top 5 would be:

1 - Zangoose
2 - Dratini
3 - Trapinch
4 - Totodile
5 - Espeon

EcoWOLFrb said:
any word on when the raised SC will be over, or if it's permanent?
It will be reviewed on a regular basis.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Bis_Eastwood said:
I can tell you myself, no shiny uc under 8/10tokens were obtained.

and knuckes, the 15 minumum is just for shinies now. no longer available for normal pokes.

I know Lee I bought it with the bonus xjance so ot should have been 15 + all so idk how the atk is 11 max

psychosamm

Youngster
matileo19 said:
x9 S dratinis in game... the players with real money are now the new tops... this is annoying
Well I only tried twice, that's not really having money, it's just being lucky. Its about a 2.5% chance to get one by the current numbers, and i think that's a good number. Its low yet still attainable. Before it was only the veterans who had them simply because they were around when you could straight up buy them out of the token store.

Dragon16

Youngster
knuckles002 said:
Bis_Eastwood said:

and knuckes, the 15 minumum is just for shinies now. no longer available for normal pokes.

I know Lee I bought it with the bonus xjance so ot should have been 15 + all so idk how the atk is 11 max
Yeah i just bought a Beldum and payed the bonus, and the beldum has Spatk iv of 0-9 iv whats going on?

Saric

Youngster
Dragon16 said:
knuckles002 said:
Bis_Eastwood said:

Yeah i just bought a Beldum and payed the bonus, and the beldum has Spatk iv of 0-9 iv whats going on?
The IV boost is only applied to shiny pokes.
If your poke is not shiny then it will not have the 15 minimum ivs.

Dezolator

This is very annoying.... those players with money dominating the market even more now.
And now those players who can't donate look poorer than they are, and if the staff set the S ucs range Ivs 28-32, the staff are giving a huge advantage to the donators against the people who don't donate.

Yukiro~

Youngster
If player input matters at all, I say this won't help the current economy as it is, it's bad enough that it wasn't so great before, but wouldn't this throw it further out of balance, not saying I don't want new players to have the chance, but I'm not biased as I don't even have a S Vr atm...or a S Rare, lol. It would be a different case if this lasted for like 2-4 more days, it would give it a chance to settle like before in the past etc..

In simple terms I can easily see this from both sides, players with money are frantic they even have this chance, while us players who work hard for what we have and pay loads..for what we've earned...it just frankly makes it seem wasteful.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
matileo19 said:
x9 S dratinis in game... the players with real money are now the new tops... this is annoying
Umm, I might be misunderstanding you but there have not been anymore than 2 shiny Dratinis from the Token Store.

psychosamm

Youngster
Bluerise said:
matileo19 said:
Umm, I might be misunderstanding you but there have not been anymore than 2 shiny Dratinis from the Token Store.

He means 9 in total in the game, though i'm not sure myself how many there are.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
here's what I see happening: Token store shinies being obtained at a rate of about a couple per day
People without real money spending ALL their in game money on tokens (so you can't complain about everyone being broke as it's their choice)
Token prices rising rapidly (which will surely stop as soon as the craze is over)
Shiny pokemon (non-UC) being traded for tokens
Epics being traded for tokens more willingly
Token store pokemon (non shiny) unaffected
NO S UC's for sale at all

I don't see what there is to complain about...it seems to boost the economy, make all players happy who actually get one, give people who don't get one an actual goal in game. Not only that ...the shinies aren't guaranteed epic stats so no horrible battle advantage is gained from people who have them. Think you guys need to find something else to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.