Time To Say Goodbye

Black.Magician

its hard for me too, to say goodbye to everyone, but i will have to these time, my personal life has more important things to do like finding a secure job, and i would like to thanks all my friends, for supporting me throughout the game, i will miss you all guys, and some day if my situation permits me. i will be back,, but till then its a good bye to all my friends,

and once again thanks to everyone

ginger, abhijeet, mescolare, ash, paawan, max, alan, fadoka, nikola, jinga, bivu, buu, giovanni, chappy, ohlsson, jinji, luminance, pansy, rigaudon, animagus, fonty and everyone whom i have been in touch woth

miss you all guys,,

hopefully i will be seeing you all till these event end, and after event its a bye to everyone

TheConqueror

Well, its hard to say goodbye bro..its hard to see an old player living. Would you ever return? Please do return mate!!! Good Luck and See you :'(

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Everybody has to prioritise things in their life; and sometimes the need to get some things done precludes the ability to do those things that seem more fun. Very well Black Magician, hope we see you again some time. Until then, I wish you well for the future.

Alphinez

Youngster
Hey man, it's sad to see you go. However, if the situation permits you, feel free to stop by :) Farewell. Tell Dorean I said hey :)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
There's always a moment that personal issues crosses our way and unfortunately we need to refrain from things we appreciate. Hopefully you'll find a good job. Good luck. :)

See you~

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Takecare black , best wishes for your life.
My Regards

Buu-

We miss u jai...... :(
I hope u get the job which u wanted to do :D
catch u in fb ;)
till then see ya GL

ABDisback

Youngster
TheConqueror said:
Well, its hard to say goodbye bro..its hard to see an old player living. Would you ever return? Please do return mate!!! Good Luck and See you :'(
"old player living"

you want them all dead??

xDD

ABDisback

Youngster
GB jai ...Lugia will always be a part of TNT

GL with life my friend