Time to change

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Much time has passed since I've been the first time in the game. I found a fantastic game, I made friends, had fun, and then I saw many of them leaving and returning sometimes when it was possible. So much has changed since that day. Some for better and few other not much. Among them I can mention my old nickname, julio2503, which I have used for so long, it's hard to let it go, but I decided it's now time to change. I'm not present as before but I hope not to lose my identity after two years and a few months.

I'm now reintroduced. Nice to meet you. *cough*

Julio~ ;)

Jinga

julio2503 said:
Much time has passed since I've been the first time in the game. I found a fantastic game, I made friends, had fun, and then I saw many of them leaving and returning sometimes when it was possible. So much has changed since that day. Some for better and few other not much. Among them I can mention my old nickname, julio2503, which I have used for so long, it's hard to let it go, but I decided it's now time to change. I'm not present as before but I hope not to lose my identity after two years and a few months.

I'm now reintroduced. Nice to meet you. *cough*

Julio~ ;)

Your Change is epic i must say ;D ;D