Miscellaneous
Best Event: Halloween
Best Update: Trade City
Most Shocking Moment: Zidonuke
Most Memorable Moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrbLP6toL_s

LunaticJames

Content maker
Members
Friendliest: Tie: Penelope126 and iileria/Plusle (same person, unless i am horribly rare wrong)
Funniest: mad30
Best Debater: Mad30 ( I ignore petty arguments, so he wins by default because the person above me voted for him)
Best Couple: PhantomsCV and Carolyn X3
Most Helpful: Professor_Maple
Best New Member:... me?
Most Missed: all the people who bailed for Skyrim. Then came back.
Most Influential: who ever suggested the mapping challenge idea...  ;)

Staff
Best Admin: Lee
Best DEV: Jinji
Best GM: Mad30/Adamwest (tie)
Best GE: Dovee
Best CG: Inileater (SuperMerf)
Best Artist: Moral_Paradox
Best Mapper: (Who ever made the Graveyard maze)
Best Composer: CheckeredZebra
Best IRC Staff Member: another tie, between Naero and HitmonFonty.
Most Dedicated Staff Member: Lee! Fun fact: The forums can only go up to 96pt size font.[/size]
Most Honorable Former Staff Member: The only staff member who said that they were leaving in the time-frame of me being here, was Arnie.

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer: From what i have Heard, Dovee.
Best Hunter: Fionavara
Most Generous Trainer: SethShadows
Best Guild: The one with the most staff in it :3
Best Guild Leader: leader of said guild.

Miscellaneous
Best Event: Halloween, hands down.
Best Update: The Token store update (ty Naero)
Most Shocking Moment: Me, for not having an answer for this question.
Most Memorable Moment: Black screen happened, no one could move (the maps were completely down)
Interestingly enough, Fishing continued as long as you were next to water, so really, only people who could fish could play.

Guess who came to Fish with me?
B67GH.png

iblamearnie for that Chinchou getting away too.  :p

Also, don't judge my custom tips...

rbecca

Members
Smartest: /
Friendliest: Tough one. Fionavara , Penelope126
Funniest: Ehh.. Mantis?
Best Debater (who forms the most persuasive argumentations?): Mad30
Best Couple: Ecthow and Domani
Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category): Fionavara, Saric too.
Best New Member (who joined in 2011): xnovoxx
Most Missed (who parted from PWO this year but hasn't returned): Dait
Most Influential (good or bad, who made the biggest impact on the community this year?): Bad, Zidonuke

Staff
Best Admin: Lee
Best GM: Stank
Best CG: Mist
Best Mapper: Rares97
Best Composer: Arnie
Best IRC Staff Member:
Most Dedicated Staff Member (regardless of how well they perform their labeled staff role, who contributes to the betterment of PWO the most overall?): Lee
Most Honorable Former Staff Member (basically any former staff member who resigned this year): Zammbi

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer: Dovee
Best Hunter (regardless of their PVP skill, who manages to obtain a large array of quality rare/shiny pokemon?): Fionavara
Most Generous Trainer: Seth
Best Guild:
Best Guild Leader:

Miscellaneous
Best Event: Halloween Event
Best Update:
Most Shocking Moment (positive or negative, what surprised you the most throughout the course of the year?): negative; Zidonuke
Most Memorable Moment (completely a subjective matter and it may not result in many mutual votes, but it's still fun for reflecting on the year): Pokemon Shore online <3

Seth

LunaticJames said:
Not so much judging your constant tips as I am judging you playing, fishing, with a black screen, at 3am in the morning.

;]

LunaticJames

Content maker
Seth said:
Not so much judging your constant tips as I am judging you playing, fishing, with a black screen, at 3am in the morning.

;]

When this comment was posted by me, the time is 5:53am

Also, that was when i was grinding to level 50 in fishing :p

Kaiko

Youngster
Members
Smartest: Naero
Friendliest: PyroFoxBoy
Funniest: Vicariously_Vital
Best Debater (who forms the most persuasive argumentations?): Professor_Maple – Never going to debate with her again. >.<
Best Couple: Domani and Ecthow
Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category): Professor_Maple
Best New Member (who joined in 2011): Vicariously_Vital
Most Missed (who parted from PWO this year but hasn't returned):
Most Influential (good or bad, who made the biggest impact on the community this year?):

Staff
Best Admin: Bluerise
Best GM: Mad30 and Bis_Eastwood – I know I can only vote for one. But they are both my favorites GM. So! Im voting two anyway >:[
Best CG: Chocobo7
Best Mapper: Rares97
Best Composer: CheckeredZebra
Best IRC Staff Member: Naero
Most Dedicated Staff Member (regardless of how well they perform their labeled staff role, who contributes to the betterment of PWO the most overall?): Bluerise
Most Honorable Former Staff Member (basically any former staff member who resigned this year): Arnie.

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer: UltimateML
Best Hunter (regardless of their PVP skill, who manages to obtain a large array of quality rare/shiny pokemon?): lundy2011
Most Generous Trainer: SethShadows
Best Guild: Rare Hunters
Best Guild Leader: Knuckles002

Miscellaneous
Best Event: Legendary Cup – Even though I lost badly in this. This was still a amazing idea and event. I hope there are more in the future.
Best Update: Adding Cerulean Cave to the game. – This is probably one of my favorites, if not my favorite updates. I mean, It is a great place to train, even to fish, and the bonus of fighting mewtwo every 2 weeks. Gotta love it.
Most Shocking Moment (positive or negative, what surprised you the most throughout the course of the year?): Arnie leaving. Even though I didn’t know him long, and haven’t talked to him much, he was still a great staff member. Kudos to you Arnie. Gonna miss ya.
Most Memorable Moment (completely a subjective matter and it may not result in many mutual votes, but it's still fun for reflecting on the year): When I met Professor_Maple, PyroFoxBoy, Vicariously_Vital, and Zpam.

LittleRed

Members
Smartest: Choco
Friendliest: Tetsune
Funniest: King1234
Best Debater: Professor Maple
Best Couple: Morgan(Missladyinlove) and her man who used to be staff (whatever his name was)
Most Helpful: Vicariously Vital
Best New Member: Carolyn
Most Missed: ABoxOfWater (Jakey poo I miss him so much)
Most Influential: Risefromruins

Staff
Best Admin:Tom
Best GM: Mad30
Best GE: Luke
Best CG: Domani
Best Artist:Mantis
Best Mapper: Jubie
Best Composer: Zebby
Best IRC Staff Member: Naero
Most Dedicated Staff Member: Lee
Most Honorable Former Staff Member: Zammbi

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer: Dovekip
Best Hunter (regardless of their PVP skill, who manages to obtain a large array of quality rare/shiny pokemon?): Fionavara
Most Generous Trainer: Ecthow
Best Guild: Team Dramander (for sure)
Best Guild Leader: J_Strip

Miscellaneous
Best Update: Cerulean Cace addition
Most Shocking Moment: Pwo C&D
Most Memorable Moment: Meeting Tom!

PhantomsCV

Members
Smartest:  Naero
Friendliest:  CheckeredZebra
Funniest:  HOF69
Best Debater (who forms the most persuasive argumentations?):
Best Couple:  Domani & Ecthow
Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category):  Naero
Best New Member (who joined in 2011):  xNovoxX
Most Missed (who parted from PWO this year but hasn't returned):  ThugCup =(
Most Influential (good or bad, who made the biggest impact on the community this year?):  PhantomsCV

Staff
Best Admin:  Bluerise / Lee
Best DEV:  Jinji
Best GM:  Mad
Best GE:  Dovee
Best CG:  Casper =P
Best Artist:  Moral
Best Mapper:  Rares
Best Composer:  CheckeredZebra
Best IRC Staff Member:  Naero
Most Dedicated Staff Member (regardless of how well they perform their labeled staff role, who contributes to the betterment of PWO the most overall?):  Xanatus, if he didn't do what he did PWO would not be here today.
Most Honorable Former Staff Member (basically any former staff member who resigned this year):  Zidonuke.  His contributions to PWO were horrible but did some amazing things at the same time.

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer:  Dovee  He has over 1000 wins... nuf said.
Best Hunter (regardless of their PVP skill, who manages to obtain a large array of quality rare/shiny pokemon?):  Shane... He has insane amounts of Shinys.
Most Generous Trainer:  Seth.
Best Guild: Cryptic Complexity  Since I can't vote for a Guild I was apart of in 2011... I'm not going to vote for any guild, no guild meets the Criteria of being close to CyCx.
Best Guild Leader:  HOF69  read previous

Miscellaneous
Best Event:  Halloween Events
Best Update:  Any new maps
Most Shocking Moment (positive or negative, what surprised you the most throughout the course of the year?):  Zidonuke
Most Memorable Moment (completely a subjective matter and it may not result in many mutual votes, but it's still fun for reflecting on the year):  When I found out PWO had survived twice! 

Naero

My original post was more formal to outline the rules and ballot of this awards thread, but now I'll cast my own 2 cents.

I may update this later as I further reflect on the community over the year and refresh my memory.

Members
Smartest: Tenfold. Hard to evaluate how "smart" someone is, based off principle traits such as wisdom and intelligence (I was debating adding this category again, but ultimately I decided to bring it back), but he seems to have versatile knowledge in a variety of fields.
Friendliest: I find many people in the community friendly, so it's a category that I find hard to single anyone out on. There are many friendly members who I would like to mention, but then this ballot would become pretty lengthy. >.<
Funniest: Mad30. Just thinking about his comical trolling (positive trolling from him, which is rare on the internet) makes me lol.
Best Debater: N/A for now. I haven't been very attentive to debates conducted in the forums/game chat.
Best Couple: Domani and Ecthow are an active PWO couple that I'm more familiar with.
Most Helpful: It's hard to nominate one user in particular for this category. However, from recent memory, non-staff members that I have observed who have been helpful: Professor_Maple, Victariously_Vital (better known as ViVi in the IRC), and LunaticJames, to note a few who have been helpfull all over the scope of PWO (in game, IRC, forums). I may update this later to note more people as I remember them.
Best New Member: There has been a large influx of new players this year, due to more constant openings of registration than the previous year. I currently have a vague memory on many new players who joined this year, so I would have to refresh my memory first to remember those who I find more notable to me.
Most Missed: Another category I need to refresh my memory on. It is rare that people claim to quit and never return at any point, so I'll have to try to remember those who left this year/haven't returned, though naturally those who actually do return come to mind first. :p
Most Influential: Zidonuke. Most of us are informed on that ordeal, and I feel no need to elaborate further.

Staff
Best Admin: Lee/BlueRise. He has always given his all to PWO, regardless of what rank he has stood at in the staff hierarchy. Although he may not have been one of the more prominent members of the commuunity prior to becoming MOD, he has always worked hard to contribute to PWO to the best of his ability, which carried on to his promotions to MOD, GM(L), and now Admin. Without his active presence/organizational skills over recent years, this project may not have been as alive as it is now.
Best DEV: Vash. Bias may partially contribute to this nomination, because I know him much more well than the rest of the DEVs and am on good terms with him (prior to me becoming network staff for PWO's IRC network, he went out of his way to show me the ropes about the IRC, back when I was oblivious to the existence of network staff :p). Although Vash is somewhat relatively new to the DEV team - he was the last DEV to be appointed to the current team - he has much more experience under his belt than most of the DEVs. Not to downplay the contributions of the rest of the active DEVs though.
Best GM: It's hard for me to single out any GM in particular. All 4 of the current GMs are active, and they all seem to work with each other well.
Best GE: I am not caught up with their work behind the scenes, nor would I be informed of who is contributing the most. However, both of the current members (Dovee and Luke) are active and seem to be contributing a lot, so I don't feel the need to select only one of them.
Best CG: Most of the current CGs seem to be performing their roles greatly. However, if I had to single out any CG, I'd vote for CheckeredZebra, in nomination of her stint as CG earlier this year, before she switched to CR (shortly after the staff position was introduced). She has always been reputable for answering questions and assisting players who experience gameplay trouble, regardless of what rank she has had. I have seen her on the chat years back before she was appointed as MOD (the original title of the current CG rank), and she has had exceptional patience in helping players; and this carried onto her stint as MOD/GUIDE/CG, where she was full of patience/tolerance regardless of how many questions she was bombarded with.
Best Artist: Not a department I am too familiarized with, but I'll still vote for Moral_Paradox. I have seen quality samples of his work, and he has plenty of experience under his belt for this field, and he knows what he's doing.
Best Mapper: I'm not caught up with this department in particular either. However, from what I observed on the mapping showcases on the forums, Rares97 seems to give a lot of effort in his work, and he has been one of the more active mappers in recent months.
Best Composer: Arnie. Like a few other staff departments, I am not caught up with the behind-the-scenes doings within the composer team, but Arnie has established a reputation over the years for every staff position he has been appointed. Additionally, I myself believe that he is a vital reason that the rank was even originally introduced, as he stepped up to the plate as CR leader during the infancy of the position.
Best IRC Staff Member: HitmonFonty. He was a half-op back when I first became voice (last January), and he was one of the higher ups I looked up to in the early days of my stint as IRC staff. To this day, he is one of the chat leaders, and he continues to be one of the hardest workers on IRC staff IMO in performing his role.
Most Dedicated Staff Member: Lee/BlueRise. As stated in the previous category I voted him for, he has always given it his all to improve the project. Whether it's on the main website, IRC, wiki, forums, game, etc... He actively contributes to where he can, and he has been a principle reason that many aspects of the project have prospered.
Most Honorable Former Staff Member: Zammbi. One of the original project leaders, alongside with Kyro. It's a shame to see him step down as project manager, but hopefully he may have time to contribute to the project again in the future.
Honorable Mention: Shadowwolf, MindNum, Nee, and Arenya were also several other staff members who have made a positive impact on the project in their time.

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer: I have never been a very avid pvp battler. However, when I started preparing for the Legends Cup tournament to assess the strengths/weaknesses in my team, in which it became practical to battle other pvp players to expirment with such, UltimateML1 is the opponent I had the hardest time battling.
Best Hunter: Although sweetiieex3 does not actively play PWO anymore, it seems like she collected every species of pokemon obtainable, and a shiny counterpart for most of them as well. :p
Most Generous Trainer: SethShadows. There is no player that I can recall that even remotely measures up to his benevolence. He has donated heaps for the game, and he is not reluctant to share the use of his tokens out of good will. Not to insist that he should be pestered to distribute token-use for others, but he has voluntarily distributed token-use to others more than any other player I can recall, especially through his numerous Christmas giveaway events.
Best Guild: Cryptic_Complexity. This guild is so populated that they tend to close recruitment, so they don't divert any prospects of other active guilds. :p It's great to chat on their guild Xat as well.
Best Guild Leader: Kuru/Stank/Dovee

Miscellaneous
Best Event: Halloween Event
Best Update:
Most Shocking Moment:
Most Memorable Moment:

Nee

Members
Smartest: Tenfold
Friendliest: REGIrocknroll
Funniest: JaguarChief
Best Couple: Crenel and Arenya and Nee
Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category): Dovee
Best New Member (who joined in 2011):
Most Missed (who parted from PWO this year but hasn't returned): Zammbi
Most Influential (good or bad, who made the biggest impact on the community this year?):

Staff
Best Admin: Crenel
Best DEV: No comment
Best GM: King
Best GE: Arenya
Best CG: CheckeredZebra
Best Artist: Moral
Best Mapper: White Wolf
Best Composer: Arnie
Best IRC Staff Member:
Most Dedicated Staff Member (regardless of how well they perform their labeled staff role, who contributes to the betterment of PWO the most overall?): Crenel
Most Honorable Former Staff Member (basically any former staff member who resigned this year): Fenikkusu

Miscellaneous
Best Event: Messing with players
Best Update: Xanascript
Most Shocking Moment (positive or negative, what surprised you the most throughout the course of the year?): Deletion of server
Most Memorable Moment (completely a subjective matter and it may not result in many mutual votes, but it's still fun for reflecting on the year): MSN Staff conversations

king1234

Youngster
Members
Smartest: naero
Friendliest: zebby
Funniest: sethshadow
Best Couple: Domani and Ecthow
Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category): Professor_Maple
Best New Member (who joined in 2011): tetsune
Most Influential (good or bad, who made the biggest impact on the community this year?): Zammbi

Staff
Best Admin: bluerise
Best DEV: jinji
Best GM: adamwest
Best GE: dovekip
Best CG: mist
Best Mapper: rares97
Best Composer: checkeredzebra
Best IRC Staff Member: naero
Most Dedicated Staff Member (regardless of how well they perform their labeled staff role, who contributes to the betterment of PWO the most overall?): bluerise
Most Honorable Former Staff Member (basically any former staff member who resigned this year): Zammbi

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer: risefromruins
Best Hunter (regardless of their PVP skill, who manages to obtain a large array of quality rare/shiny pokemon?): lundy2011
Most Generous Trainer:  sethshadows
Best Guild: Cryptic Complexity
Best Guild Leader: Knuckles002

Miscellaneous
Best Event: halloween event
Best Update N\A
Most Shocking Moment (positive or negative, what surprised you the most throughout the course of the year?): Arnie leaving PWO
Most Memorable Moment (completely a subjective matter and it may not result in many mutual votes, but it's still fun for reflecting on the year): Meeting so many awesome players.

D

dracoattacker

too who were you quoting? You must quote it the post, not only the [nobbc][/nobbc] options. xD

LunaticJames

Content maker
too who were you quoting? You must quote it the post, not only the [nobbc][/nobbc] options. xD

The people who said it, probably know who they were.  ;)

D

dracoattacker

I also voted for CZ, but I'm not sure who he thanked. xD

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
why draco, the people that said it ofc ;P

I'm honestly grateful for any nominations :3. It's just they remembered me in a role that I tried extremely hard in and had to leave despite enjoying my time in the rank. So, it was especially touching.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
Members
Smartest:
Friendliest: fionavara
Funniest: chocobo7
Best Couple: digger and digglet?
Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category): tenchi666
Best New Member (who joined in 2011): me! (kidding!)

Staff
Best GM:
Best GE:
Best CG: chocobo7
Best Artist:
Best Mapper:
Best Composer:
Best IRC Staff Member:
Most Dedicated Staff Member (regardless of how well they perform their labeled staff role, who contributes to the betterment of PWO the most overall?): mad
Most Honorable Former Staff Member (basically any former staff member who resigned this year):

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer: knuckles002
Best Hunter (regardless of their PVP skill, who manages to obtain a large array of quality rare/shiny pokemon?):
Most Generous Trainer: seth
Best Guild: (guess i can't vote for rh.....) cryptic complexity
Best Guild Leader:

Miscellaneous
Best Event:
Best Update: "server: world domination in 10min"
Most Shocking Moment (positive or negative, what surprised you the most throughout the course of the year?):
Most Memorable Moment (completely a subjective matter and it may not result in many mutual votes, but it's still fun for reflecting on the year):

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
accursed1 said:
Members
Smartest:
Friendliest: fionavara
Funniest: chocobo7
Best Couple: digger and digglet?
Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category): tenchi666
Best New Member (who joined in 2011): me! (kidding!)

Best PvP trainer :) thanks accursed nice of you to say

Staff
Best GM:
Best GE:
Best CG: chocobo7
Best Artist:
Best Mapper:
Best Composer:
Best IRC Staff Member:
Most Dedicated Staff Member (regardless of how well they perform their labeled staff role, who contributes to the betterment of PWO the most overall?): mad
Most Honorable Former Staff Member (basically any former staff member who resigned this year):

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer: knuckles002
Best Hunter (regardless of their PVP skill, who manages to obtain a large array of quality rare/shiny pokemon?):
Most Generous Trainer: seth
Best Guild: (guess i can't vote for rh.....) cryptic complexity
Best Guild Leader:

Miscellaneous
Best Event:
Best Update: "server: world domination in 10min"
Most Shocking Moment (positive or negative, what surprised you the most throughout the course of the year?):
Most Memorable Moment (completely a subjective matter and it may not result in many mutual votes, but it's still fun for reflecting on the year):

J

jeremyquas

Members
Smartest: kuru, cuz he's pretty :)
Friendliest: Penelope126
Funniest: Mantis
Best Debater (who forms the most persuasive argumentations?):mad30
Best Couple: Dovee and (insert name)
Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category):Hof/novox
Best New Member (who joined in 2011):
Most Missed (who parted from PWO this year but hasn't returned):lylebrett :( even though it wasn't this year
Most Influential (good or bad, who made the biggest impact on the community this year?):Nobody really made a impact its a pokemon game

Staff: You can't really vote for this unless your staff. Honestly how are you going to vote for this. Some members of staff might argue. "I banned "instert amount of players" but in the end it doesn't take away from the fact that your not the best at banning people since all banning takes is choosing to ban them. So I'll just vote for best staffer of the year all in one. Zammbi.

Trainers/Guilds:
Best PVP Trainer:
Best Hunter (regardless of their PVP skill, who manages to obtain a large array of quality rare/shiny pokemon?):Dovee(also best hax0r)
Most Generous Trainer: PhantomsCV
Best Guild: Veterans or w.e the hell their name is
Best Guild Leader:

Miscellaneous
Best Update: there were updates?
Most Shocking Moment (positive or negative, what surprised you the most throughout the course of the year?):When amongst all the people i know remaining banned sargels got unbanned.
Most Memorable Moment (completely a subjective matter and it may not result in many mutual votes, but it's still fun for reflecting on the year):That one time I killed a wooper and cried for hours.