Thanks ThuGie xD

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
ThuGie
everything was fine few minutes ago ...... then you restart the server to fixed Authenticating problem.
and now .................... i am stuck @ authenticating !!!!! pls fix it...... !!!!!

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Re: ThuGie what you did ?

Hey,

This is not due to the change i made, nor due to the restart.
If you got it instantly after the restart, it might be a problem on your side, as the server should have no information about you loaded into its system.

I would recommend retrying a few times, to see if you are able to login.
If you are not try rebooting your system, and see if it solves it, if it does not, you will have to wait until the final solution has been found and applied.

DTRex

Website
twitter.com

ThuGie said:
Hey,

This is not due to the change i made, nor due to the restart.
If you got it instantly after the restart, it might be a problem on your side, as the server should have no information about you loaded into its system.

I would recommend retrying a few times, to see if you are able to login.
If you are not try rebooting your system, and see if it solves it, if it does not, you will have to wait until the final solution has been found and applied.
yea , i got it instantly after restart. but i dont think its a client sided problem. before restart , i never had such problem. but i try to reboot my PC .

DTRex

Website
twitter.com

yeah..... i just restarted my PC and problem is Fixed. hope it work for others too.
But can be the problem from my side ????

I.Am

DTRex said:
yeah..... i just restarted my PC and problem is Fixed. hope it work for others too.
But can be the problem from my side ????

Told ya. :p

Meeps

i started my pc twice after that no problem ..that should solve it^^

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Yesterday and today morning I was getting problems to be online. Always when I logged my account in the problem happened and I was logged out. But now I'm having no problems. Let's me see for now. Thank you so much ThuGie [/glow]