Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness, and sorry

TheVandal

I recently found out that, I have a terminal illness and cancer in my intestine and that this will most likely be my last Christmas. I know it's not allowed, but I tried to sell my stuff off my my account, my shiny clefairy, shiny steelix, shiny swinub, shiny delibird and shiny hairyama + 8m and everything else. I explained to the guy that I just wanted like 35 dollars, just so I could buy something for my mom. Because I don't have any money and can't work. And he said he would do it, and then he ignored me. It sucks that there are people in this world who would do that just over some pokemon sprites. At least he's happy. But, I just wanna say thanks for everyone. I gave him my email address to my paypal, but he never did it. But, I don't think I'll play again... Sorry for trying to do that, but I just wanted to get my mom something, even if 35 dollars isn't a lot, she would've liked it. I know it's not allowed but, I tried. It's okay, if you wanna ban me. But to all my friends, thank you for everything, and happy holidays. If I couldn't sell things, I was gonna give them away anyway... But it happens. I love you all, and most thanks to BlueRise for being there for me. I'll miss you all.

TheVandal

Re: Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness, and so

GloriousChar, Marisama (sorry if I spelled it wrong) Nero, Notrixx... All of you take care, and if I forgot anyone. I'm sorry. Have a nice Christmas and be happy.

TheVandal

The guy's name was OGcollector. So if you wanna give him the cold shoulder, I'd appreciate it :)

saggyballs69

Wow vandal i thought you were trolling me ingame when you said you were poor.

TheVandal

Nah. I just wanted to get something for my mom. And don't have money now, and Christmas is close. And it'll most likely be the last one with my family. I love them, so much too btw.

saggyballs69

if this cancer is true then you should live while you can, why is society telling you how long you have to live, live life on your own terms

saggyballs69

you should skype me if you are feeling this way

TheVandal

I've had a ton of treatments, and Chemo isn't cool at all. And nothing seems to be helping me. They didn't give me an exact date, and it's completely possible that I'll beat it. But, they just told me the odds werent in my favor. I appreciate the honestly though, but I'll keep fighting.... Like I have been. And that's cool man, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

TheVandal

But I am. I've been enjoying life as much as possible. Even a little more, because of all the support I get. And pokemon was just a way to forget about it all and talk to friends. So, it's not like a huge deal. I just wanted to surprise my mom. That's all. With like a necklace or something.

TheVandal

Seriously though, I don't mean to bring anyone down. Everyone should be happy. I just wanted to say goodbye to the good people I've met on here, just incase I don't play again.

saggyballs69

i don't have paypal or anything but you should be creative and get her something that costs nothing that would be a representation or meaningful present

TheVandal

That's what I was thinking. But I'm not the most artistic person lol. And I knew a necklace she wanted from Amazon, that's the whole reason I was trying to do it. But it's okay. I'll figure something out.

TheVandal

I'll think of something :)

saggyballs69

i see, haven't you got like a book or something she used to read you?

TheVandal

I might be on every now and then. But if not thanks for everything everyone and even you Saggy. I like your name too btw lol. But thanks for looking out man.

MacCollin

Website
marc2010.deviantart.com

If the cancer thing is real, fight it. My grandpa did it three times and you can do that, too! Good luck man. If you decide to travel throughout the world for any reasons because u want to see certain places / catch up on something, write me a message. couchsurfing in my house should be the smallest problem.

KarasuroKun

PWO Composer
Game Editor
Website
bb089.bandcamp.com

The cure for cancer = Less Red Meats, regular exorcize, eat broccoli (groups of doctors have proven that broccoli and other GREEN vegetables help starve cancer cells), and strengthen your immune system as much as possible.. Chemo Therapy destroys cancer, yes, but it also destroys your immune system. Most cancer scanning technology only detects cancer cells in the millions. anything less will not show up in scans so cancer can still exist after Chemo.. (Main reason why people who have survived cancer are re-diagnosed.) Stay positive, depression reduces the body's will to fight. Also, have faith you can get through it. You have friends here at PWO and we are all willing to support you however we can. Good luck and Get Well.

here are some resources to help you out:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/cancer-ph ... ancer.aspx - Anti-Cancer Diet

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... tment.aspx - Some things that will stunt your doctor's "New Convertible" fund.

Also, offering Real Money Transactions are explicitly against the rules. I am not a GM so I have no say or control of how they will handle this but you are in a way stating the offer.. :\

TheVandal

I know. I've been trying to keep up with everything. And I'm sure I'll still see friends on here, considering as how I don't get out much anymore. But, just sucks I traded all my good stuff away and all my money, in hopes of surprising my family. But oh well, I suppose. Guess there are just dark people in this world. :/

TheVandal

I'm not looking for any pity or anything like that, because I can handle this. And as far as I'm concerned I'm gonna be around for a long time. A very long time. But I just made that trade, just incase. Not to sound depressing. Sorry for breaking the rules though. I just want everyone to know that OGCollector is an A-hole... And ruined my Christmas plans and pwo experience because he isn't an honest or good person. And I say this because, I wasn't gonna do it... But after I explained my situation, he said that he was a good person and would feel bad if he ripped me off... So, jokes on me. Thanks for all the support everyone. I love the PWO community. Take care and happy holidays.