Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness, and sorry

Arnie

Re: Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness, and so

KarasuroKun said:
The cure for cancer = Less Red Meats, regular exorcize, eat broccoli (groups of doctors have proven that broccoli and other GREEN vegetables help starve cancer cells), and strengthen your immune system as much as possible.. Chemo Therapy destroys cancer, yes, but it also destroys your immune system. Most cancer scanning technology only detects cancer cells in the millions. anything less will not show up in scans so cancer can still exist after Chemo.. (Main reason why people who have survived cancer are re-diagnosed.) Stay positive, depression reduces the body's will to fight. Also, have faith you can get through it. You have friends here at PWO and we are all willing to support you however we can. Good luck and Get Well.

here are some resources to help you out:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/cancer-ph ... ancer.aspx - Anti-Cancer Diet

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... tment.aspx - Some things that will stunt your doctor's "New Convertible" fund.

Also, offering Real Money Transactions are explicitly against the rules. I am not a GM so I have no say or control of how they will handle this but you are in a way stating the offer.. :\

Apparantly the cause for cancer is things like eggs, bacon, most types of bread. Basically at some point everything has been marked as a cancer inducer.

Personally i say just keep doing what u enjoy, and not listen to advice from other people unless they have lived through and experienced it themselves.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

Arnie said:
Basically at some point everything has been marked as a cancer inducer.

Not at all. We're meant to eat our food raw, and if we do we don't put ourselves at major risk of disease and/or cancers. It's easy to say 'everything gives you cancer so ima eat bacon anyway', but the truth is I've never seen a study saying oranges cause cancer, rinse and repeat for all natural fruits and veggies we can pick and eat as they come off the plant.

Nikola

Youngster

People live and people die, there is nothing to be afraid of. You have to embrace what your life has to offer this day and tomorrow. You cannot return the time so moving forward is the only option. One simply has to prepare their mind for the journey. It's something you have to keep till the end. See what doctors will say and if the therapy will be of any success. With or without success you have to face it. Don't allow death to scare you and shatter your mind, look at the death and smile, don't allow death to dominate over you before you are gone. Where there is life there is death. Soon as you live you die. Only thing I hated about death is that natural selection is really bad when honest and good people are dying and wicked ones don't. But well, truth or not what you said above..you die anyways. You won't live forever. There is no escape from that. What I said above applies to anyone in that condition. You may or may not suffer from it. It's not mine to believe or not to believe. Whatever the case is stay sane. As for the gifts, your mom should be happy soon as she don't feel your cold hand. That is the best gift for her.

TheVandal

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone.