Teleporter problem

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I already finished Mt. Silver quests in my alternative account but I can't be teleported to the Adena's Lab.

Is this NPC disabled? I hope it can be fixed soon if it's a issue with scripting. :c

image.png

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Quests don't transfer to alternative accounts. You have to do the whole quest again to get use of that teleporter.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
HitmonFonty said:
Quests don't transfer to alternative accounts. You have to do the whole quest again to get use of that teleporter.

Look again, that's what I said. I've finished the quests in my both, main and alternative, accounts.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Luminance said:
29/12/2013:
  • Professor Adena in Mt. Silver 5F: She now will ask you if you want to enter the Summit or not, will heal your all of your Pokemon when you enter the Summit. As for players who enter the Summit without battling Moltres then get out, you may talk to her again to allow you access again, so you get to battle Moltres at the semi-end of the quest.
  • Professor Adena in Mt Silver Research Lab: For players who cannot use the teleporter in the base lab, you should talk to her first to be able to use it. If you already talked to her and finished the quest, please talk to her again.
  • The Obelisk in Mt Silver Moltres Cave: Was edited to fix a glitch that caused some players to reenter the summit even after battling Moltres.
    Note: Those NPCs are related to Mt. Silver Quest.
I'm going to leave this here. Please, let me know if you're still having an issue.

Also, when exactly did you finish the quest?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Well, I finished the quests too much time ago. I talked to Professor Adena in Mt Silver Research Lab again and now I can be teleported. Thanks.
chew.gif
redface.gif

Franc92

Youngster
julio2503 said:
Well, I finished the quests too much time ago. I talked to Professor Adena in Mt Silver Research Lab again and now I can be teleported. Thanks.
chew.gif
redface.gif

Mehhh you have to pay 15000$ for it :p
-edit- I think i will go soon in bankrupt for this (D)

Zywa-Torpeda

Actually this one is for free franc. You pay for teleporting from Silver Town to Cave, but you don't pay for teleporting from Lab between 2 and 3 floor, to 5 floor.