suggestion for event

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulinsbs

suggestion for event, hide and seek ,find gm, quiz question about pokemon,gm events that interacts with users...

FehAlencar

Very good, or insert Pokémon HR VR, with the rarity of comom RARE and to rejoice

The-Joker

cesarsbs said:
suggestion for event, hide and seek ,find gm, quiz question about pokemon,gm events that interacts with users...

hmm nice, i like that '-'

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
FehAlencar said:
Very good, or insert Pokémon HR VR, with the rarity of comom RARE and to rejoice
I don't know if you noticed the announcement below but I don't believe pokémon rarities are going to come back, at least we forget about the old system, then a new one can be inserted.
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29958

It wasn't possible to me to participate the Hidden and Seek Events, I would like to see these events around again. I don't know if staff will have a platform to keep them simultaneously to the planned Weekend Events, anyway it's a good line of interaction among staff members and players. :)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Bluerise said:
Why GMs? They have work to be doing.
Well, I could say that to some players every staff member is called a GM, unattached of his real staff rank, especially for those players that don't interact much in game chats or forums. I also think staff members are mentioned because they have a big prestigious; players like to interact to them as I believe you have noticed in game chats. :p

paulinsbs

please gm then place that interacts with users, and make in-game event, we are not efeite game is more fun with gm is participating side by side with us

FehAlencar

Lamentable situation. a suggestion to create a small event of the new year to let us happy.

Tendou

Its too vague for me and it seems you aren't up to date about hidenseeks, it is true it sometimes happens but without a good explaining and reason to build a good discussion it will be like suggesting to remove sand from a wasteland cause there is too much sand.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
On the subject of hide n seek. Isn't it unplayable now anyway? It's not been an official staff game since I started so I've never done it, not finding the concept that interesting myself I'll admit- I'd rather play than sit in one spot waiting to be found. :) Maybe I just have too many memories of being the one left when everyone else got bored of looking, not sure. :-[

But the fact is that currently you are invisible to players on your map unless you move. So if a staff member, big avatar and all, is on a map all by themselves when they start the game- they can literally never be found. Unless we actually make a point of running about waving 'here I am' whenever we see someone nearby- sort of defeating the point of it, no? This to me is a real game killer.

However, as CG I'm more likely to have time to run mini events like that- and more than happy to do so, I just can't think of one myself(or one that the powers that be approve of so far) so keep the ideas coming! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.