Stats of 2013

MeteoricMonkey9

Quite interesting, thanks for showing us Blue. I really thought there were less purchases from the token store, that really great! :D

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Much interesting these informations, but one in specific got my attention: Accounts logged in 2013 with most caught pokémon.

(Shiny) - Acc#1: 714 o_O

Wtf, how someone can catch something like 2 shiny pokémon per day? Congrats anyway~

And thanks Blue for keeping us informed :) .

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
julio2503 said:
Much interesting these informations, but one in specific got my attention: Accounts logged in 2013 with most caught pokémon.

(Shiny) - Acc#1: 714 o_O

Wtf, how someone can catch something like 2 shiny pokémon per day? Congrats anyway~

And thanks Blue for keeping us informed :) .
I believe that is their all time number, they just had to have logged in this year to be counted.

MeteoricMonkey9

Also isn't a bit too low the numbers of caught pokes, if it's total in an account? I feel like a total pokeball spender now :S

PhantomsCV

Wow! Didn't think my suggestion would come to fruition so quick. I do like everything that was shown. Thanks Bluerise.

JD001

Youngster
If those kicks include afk kicks, I feel as though that's me D:

PhantomsCV

KPyppo said:
didnt think there were those many women playing atm, hmm interesting (wary)

I'd guess that just means sprite chosen. Not actual "IRL" "gender"

Fionavara

=O
someone haz more shines then I do?
wow impressive, I just hope Im in top ten. :p
I just have to do better next year then :D

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
PhantomsCV said:
KPyppo said:
didnt think there were those many women playing atm, hmm interesting (wary)

I'd guess that just means sprite chosen. Not actual "IRL" "gender"
Yes, it would be based on sprite. Some players are not included as they're not considered male or female. We've invented a new gender...

Franc92

Youngster
Amazing. 1,6% chanche of getting Shiny from TS, this explain my 150+ tokens spent and not getting shiny. Cool. Like to blow money away, wish happy new year to the token store. :')

stoopkid1

Website
www.mdloring.com
franc1992 said:
Amazing. 1,6% chanche of getting Shiny from TS, this explain my 150+ tokens spent and not getting shiny. Cool. Like to blow money away, wish happy new year to the token store. :')

exactly what i was thinking franc....other than MS, definitely never buying anything from TS again with those numbers. statistically, you'd have to spend hundreds in order to even have a chance.