St. Patrick's Day Event Feedback

Animagus

Hey there!
With the St Patrick's Day event officially over, it is time for you to play your part and help us improve the game by providing us your feedback for the same.
The main quest in the event required players to help a Leprechaun get back to his homeland in time for his world's St Patrick's day based festival.
To do so, the quest encouraged the players to travel across regions to collect various items and combine them in order to brew a perfect mixture. There was also a chance of failure during attempts in which case the players had to attempt the quest again - except this time with lesser requirements.
The quest rewarded the players with 2 vouchers upon completion. It also gave players the chance to obtain pokemoney by hunting wild weepinbells and collecting a specific item from them which could be exchange for 5000 (previously 3000) pokedollars each.
The event also brought the Limited Quantity Shop with discounted and exclusive items - most noticeably a Starters Bundle for players just starting their journey in PWO.

Some questions you could ask yourself would be:
What would you rate the event out of 5?
Did you think the effort required was worth the reward of 2 vouchers?
What would you have done differently, if anything?
Did the limited quantity shop interest you? What items would you like to see in future shops?

Let's all work together towards improving PWO. That happens when all players participate in discussions and we, the staff members, make sure your voices are heard.

Animagus

If you have interesting quest ideas of your own, what are you waiting for? Head over to the Quest Writing section of the forums and share your talent with us.

xPecT

Animagus said:
If you have interesting quest ideas of your own, what are you waiting for? Head over to the Quest Writing section of the forums and share your talent with us.

I wrote one too 2 days ago. Would appreciate some feedback too. Constructive criticizm please, since i know it's fair from perfect.

talha.k

What would you rate the event out of 5?------------------------------------------------------------------3.5
Did you think the effort required was worth the reward of 2 vouchers?-------------------------------2 vouchers were pretty generous imo. Could be due to the fact that I got the "on/around" thing right on my first try.
What would you have done differently, if anything?-----------------------------------------------------Added a new map. If it wasn't possible, it would've been nice to add a UC to the Silver Town map for the duration of the event.
Did the limited quantity shop interest you? What items would you like to see in future shops?----Not much besides EQ. There MUST have been unobtainable TMs such as Rest, Protect, Hidden Power etc...

DeZoLa

Youngster
I would rate the event 3 because the random mixture of the items realy frustrated me
The effort required Was worth the reward of 2 vouchers definitely.
I would make the item mixturing have some sence not be random.
The limited quantity shop was Mehh for old players. I would like to see more cheaper items and a limit on how much can a single person can buy like 20-30 per item.

Tsubaru

Well for me this event was probably one of the worsed ive played.

An event should not be frustrating, most of the Event items we had to farm were already ingame (recycling old content is pretty lame). There was no special PKM we could hunt in the event except for the existing one
(I can hunt these pkm whenever i want)
Also the Silver Town map wasnt part of the "Respawn Projekt" yet, i think it was a bad idea to let us hunt for a pseudo Tier 1 there =)
And why could we fail the final mixture? Some ppl did it in 1 try others in 2 and a few unlucky ones even more. (That was a big NOGO and i hope we dont see this kind of "feature" again.

I dont need a new map or an UC to have fun in a event, for example: Lapras and seashells ahoy! (Weekend Event 2014)
u could farm a Tier5 pkm that was probably a Tier 3 in that area for the event time, for 1 Voucher, i would rate that event with 3 points

The Chinese New Year event had it all, a big new map alot of UC pkm and if i remember correctly 4 vouchers? I would rate these kinds of events with 5 points, and if we could have them every 3 or 4 month it would be great.

Thats why i can only give this event a 1 out of 5 points, but only bc we got 2 vouchers for little (if ur lucky) time investment.

What would you rate the event out of 5? 1 or 1,5 not higher bc of reasons
Did the limited quantity shop interest you? What items would you like to see in future shops? i couldnt buy any items it was sold out everday i logged in (didnt care for the Starter kit), Hope the items will be limited for players2

I saw alot of frustrated ppl during the event some of them even stopped doing it after 2 mixture fail and others didnt bother in the first place.

Mooo

[glow=black]
What would you rate the event out of 5?

Did you think the effort required was worth the reward of 2 vouchers?
Maybe just 1. The event was real easy.

What would you have done differently, if anything?
I would had given everyone a chance to get a St. Patrick's Day Hat.
Ghattt_zpsmuipnzfn.png

Did the limited quantity shop interest you? What items would you like to see in future shops?
Everything was sold out so i didnt get anything. But i like to see TMs on sale or Rare TMs in shop.
And people who complain about things like (oh that was given out last year) or stuff like that. You should ignore them, they need to appreciate things more. ???

[/glow]