Some of you need to think

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello.

Earlier today i've had to mute someone, the mute was in response to a comment made with regards to a server restart. When we do a server restart, it is because there is a need to. We don't just do restarts for the heck of it.

As an example, the restart for 20/01/14 10am (UTC) was to allow us to switch to auto reboot mode. And yet many of you would complain about the restart and want it not to happen. Well i'm sure you'll be wanting the game down till a member of restart staff comes online in the case of a crash.

While I understand the majority of you with restarts and like every 60/90 minutes so - it is because we're doing something and can get away with not locking the game or bringing the server for a long period.

Please think before you use language, we're human ourselves and it really can put staff down if you're rewarding with foul language.

Saurus

Banned
Players will be players. Lol. You had to see how they lost their minds for the server restart now. I suppose they confuse maintenance (downtime) for a server restart sometimes, orrrrrrrr, they just jump on the bandwagon to complain for no reason. xD

Gobfather

I hope this isn't aimed at me HAHAHAHA I am a troll and when I am saying "NO" I am just playing wichu man, no need to ban me lol ;D ;D

EDIT* saw you mentioned profanity so it clearly wasn't about me then lol.

Peace-Enforcer

Don't let a few rotten apples get to ya. And if we players moan a bit, it doesn't mean we don't appriciate the work thats being done. People usually just use language to filter frustration and don't think much of it...

All I can say is: Keep up the good work!

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I confess sometimes these restarts are boring, although I know the importance of them. Do how many restarts are needed! :p

Shiningamisgirl

Aww, I'm sorry Blue. -sends the many hugs- Just ignore those poots. Lol, wow to think someone lost it so hard you had to mute em. -pets- We know you guys are humans and not robots..-I think- Despite how we kid around about it being otherwise. We do luvs ya and all the great things you and staff do!

We know you wouldnt troll around with us about restarts. Though maybe just to get back at some people you should sometimes, constantly even, ever two or three seconds maybe. :) Hee hee, I jest, I jest!

Rafayel

how can restart be a problem? o_O i really dont get it, you just log back in 5 minutes later..... i can only think of one category of people who it could effect, and you generally find those people in the ban appeals section of the forum :-X

nemo55

This smells like a Drowzee Tentacruel Raticate ex...

If you know what I mean C:)

Isguros

Youngster
I thought inappropriate language was forbidden at any time..