Some Jinji answers about new regions for coming into PWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad30

Youngster
In news semi related to this topic, arenya should give me and Bis_Eastwood her msn and arenya should get on msn.

I

inileater

I believe i can speak for tha majority of us we're GBF-24 so i move for PAE-02

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
In related news to the semi related news mad posted above, my msn is still the same as it always has been, but I need to reinstall it if I want to use it.

inileater said:
I believe i can speak for tha majority of us we're GBF-24 so i move for PAE-02
I have no idea what that means, just sayin'

White.Wolf

Arenya said:
In related news to the semi related news mad posted above, my msn is still the same as it always has been, but I need to reinstall it if I want to use it.

Then you need to reinstall it ASAP. lol
we can bake like the really previous good old times xD
btw.. really sorry for little off topic, xD

Hey Jinji What kind of basic knowledge would i need to start mapping?
another additional thing,
Keep practice and never give up. :3

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Jinji how about my Dragon's Den idea will by or not?

I have new idea add coordinator contests that will by awesome

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Add to Dragon's Den catch Gible HR, but harder to catch (1 you catch fastest can in 1 week at 75 Fishing level), and Trapinch at walking (too 1 week fastest catch 1). But to leave now catch able pokemon in Dragon's Den

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Don't triple-post, Naruto. You could have just edited your idea into the first post rather than make a second; and you had absolutely no need to make a third saying you'd made the second. Do that again and you'll get your posting rights temporarily suspended.

ash.catchem

Youngster
mad30 said:
SMT-450 detected, can we detain the PWO-456 in regards to hoenn. A JRL-654 should be a priority as well as PAE-678
whats this??

And whats the progress of 4 layer mapping, because I heard it earlier from you Jinji, when I asked you the same.
and any predicted time for which hoenn is sure to come like 1 year or 2??

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Jinji said:
There is nothing new to report about the future inclusion of Hoenn or any other region. When we have some news about these, it will be posted on the Forum.

I'm not sure what you mean by "four-layer mapping" as I don't believe there was ever a plan to add a fourth Mapping Layer discussed. What HAS been discussed, however, is changing the three-layer system such that the purpose of each layer isn't strictly defined, but can be altered on a per-map basis; so that instead of just Ground/Interaction/Top, there can be for example a lower ground and a higher ground. This I'm told is still being worked on.

As for what mad said, it's meaningless. Mad likes to come up with random phrases to confuse people sometimes.

FinalDragon

How bout for fourtree city,you have entrance to the tree part(Like Fourtree F1),hence,you can circumvent that obstacle.

risefromruins

Youngster
In short, don't hold your breath. Just wait patiently, updates will come when they are ready.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
When there is news to be given, we will post it in the Announcements or in our Logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.