SHAME ON YOU ALL

Franc92

Youngster
I feel very bad playing 1600+ hours on a game that is not even worthing doing more than 2 or 3 discussion with my friends (online).
I'm just feeling stupid having played such long time here and seeing people that still belive in something good from this little broken game.
I'll go and study in my real life; maybe i'll get little more satisfaction graduating as engineer than spending more valuable time here.
Just no more fun for me here. I'll be online sometimes just to speak with you all my friend, the only reason why i'm still playing PWO.
For now is a "bye bye".
Enjoy your awesome game *LOL*

Dragon16

Youngster
Games are only a means to escape from reality, it is not supposed to replace reality.
I only play to take my mind of the stress from my everyday life, but one must not forget reality.
As for the game, i have quit a couple times (more like taken breaks from the game) expecting to come back to large changes but instead i comeback disappointed.
I wish you luck and good tidings in you endeavors.
Bye. :'(

Jinga

Francy i'll miss you man :'( :'( and hope to see you next time as engineer ;D ;D

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I know how you feel, Franc. Sometimes I'm so busy at university, work and personal issues but I still find a small time to come online and check PWO community. As you, I also get frustrated and majority of the times I'm frustrated at myself for doing this. However I no longer know what is worth.

:) See you and good luck~