Server: Current server development.

G

Oh yeah keep up the pukes! :D

Glad to see so much improvements to the game. Hopefully PWO will run super smooth in the future 8)

thumps up!

Zain

Youngster
keep up the good work and awesome stuff there Thugie XD

aaaaa11111

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication ThuGie. I'm sure this isn't one of the fun parts of the job, but thanks for the continuous effort and I hope you find the problems soon.

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
This is indeed not a fun part.
The server just crashed on a part where no error should happen so so much fun is this..

G

Well, good luck with the bug fishing.

Although, a wise man once said "trying to find bugs without taking the server offline is like trying to perform lung surgery without giving the patient anesthesia".

NinjaBr

Banned
Excellent work.

I agree to stay a day without playing to solve problems, to stay with the server bad all week!

:)

Dragon1886

Hey Server is down right now.Do you find the bug that was causing server crashes?
Where are all other Developers like Shane,Xanatus gone?Are they all left pwo?

JD001

Youngster
As stated before, Improvements are always welcome! Honestly its already been improved a great deal xD Can't wait to see the final product O:

You is ma hero ThuGie <3

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Dragon1886 said:
Hey Server is down right now.Do you find the bug that was causing server crashes?
Where are all other Developers like Shane,Xanatus gone?Are they all left pwo?
Shane doesn't work on the server, he works on the client. Currently he's busy so therefore is inactive from PWO.
Xan works on the server very rarely, think of him like Kyro.

maximous2012

Website
www.pwoextreme.com
we should not look for others who are outside, but believe us who are here, giving their best, because now the game was a good time without going offline without foresight, and we had big changes recently, changes always cause trasntornos, thus not claim, please just wait, the good times, return
tnx lee, THugie, jinji, crenel, Vash309, Bis , stank for always being here, present, and helping our community O0

Friko

oh hai, whats up guys, haven't played in a little bit...can only play on sunday's until.......april 08?.....yea, then ill be frequenting again

ANYWAY, good to hear that things are going good with the updates, its been a while since we've had decent amount of in-game BIG updates, ultimately this is pretty boss......if u had to guess, how much faster (all around, in battle, outside battle, transition) will the game be once said bugs are found and fixed? (1-10), asking anyone involved in said project, just asking, <.<.....dn't hve to answer if ya dn't want to.

G

Thanks for all your time and effort on the updates, ThuGie. I know debugging is a tedious task and appreciate all the work everyone puts into this project. ^.^

There's been huge improvements just from the last time I was here....HUGE.

Looking forward to more great things from you guys in the future. ^.~

Syndicate

Great! The Crash... The lagg.. It will be all gone in the future. Oh well, only one thing to say, Keep it up =)

G

Good job, it's good to know ppl are working for the best of the game. Keep up!

G

Yeah it's good that people are seing problems, and fixing it... I wonder if server will be online soon, and i can playit again.

G

Hey what programming language is used to create the server/client. Maybe i could help.

I currently code in:

c++/c#/vb.net/java

Btw n1 game, <3 to see it get further improvements :)

greetz

lucky

borndead86

i d like to help pwo with my brains too, but its no chance to join to the dev team

p.s. c/c++/java/php
p.p.s computer language is only a tool