Sea Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurus

Banned
If someone had mentioned this before, I apologise as I did not know and only wanted to share my suggestion.

So I was thinking that I'd really like to be able to explore the underwater ruins. New adventures, new quests that could be lurking deep beneath the surface. I was going to make a sea ruins map but i'm noobish with the map editor at the moment.

The idea of the Sea Ruins:

- Explore new underwater areas
- Encounter various water pokemon (As you would in caves and such)
- Some cities can connect through an underwater tunnel/pathway
- I notice there are sunken ship tiles. It would be perfect for a Quest.

Sunken Ship Quest:

Intro: Many eons ago, at the heart of "Something Sea" was said to be a village filled with undiscovered myth. Etc etc. Just an example. If I took it further, i'd have let the city be discoverable after you finished a quest that gave you access to the LOST CITY. I know it's predictable but it's kinda interesting and I like mysteries.

- Use the Sunken Ship. Add some villains and a Boss that's tough to beat

I have so many ideas. But that's it for now.

White.Wolf

I like the idea,
however, before we can explore the underwater sea, we must have HM implemented in-game.
I'm sure someday, when the HM comes (especially Dive HM), we can make it possible.

but, well, if we can not make HM implemented soon,
maybe, some kind of "diving tools" can be an alternative :p

I was going to make a sea ruins map but i'm noobish with the map editor at the moment.

Don't be afraid to make one. even you're still not really good at it.
just give it a try, post it at forum, and we'll help you to make a progress :3

Saurus

Banned
White_Wolf said:
I like the idea,
however, before we can explore the underwater sea, we must have HM implemented in-game.
I'm sure someday, when the HM comes (especially Dive HM), we can make it possible.

but, well, if we can not make HM implemented soon,
maybe, some kind of "diving tools" can be an alternative :p

I was going to make a sea ruins map but i'm noobish with the map editor at the moment.

Don't be afraid to make one. even you're still not really good at it.
just give it a try, post it at forum, and we'll help you to make a progress :3

Hey thanks for the reply :)

I totally forgot about the HM dive.

I'll try to make a sea ruins map and post it in the mapping section.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
maybe it would be possible for an event to have a submarine take you to an underwater city, like atlantis. Probably would have to be a major event for staff to bother making an entire city though. Perhaps there could be a headpiece that allows you to breathe underwater like the halloween masks or the santa hat? I really like the creativity of this idea, nice work but try to expand on it more!

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
The ideas here look too exciting. I liked Eco's suggestion; collectable items sound me great. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.