Save PWO Campaign! (Suggestions)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Merse said:
Being patient is one thing. But the only new map that was added to teh game since I'm here is Mt. Silver. Granted, others were updated/modified, but you can't expect players to be patient for 3-4 years...

Cinnabar Volcano Tunnel, Burnt Tower, Bell Tower, Olivine Lighthouse, Third Splitting River Reserve map for hitmontop. Countless event maps- all since Mt. Silver. Our focus now is finishing Kanto and Johto- making it more playable as new players progress through the game and more balance hunting wise for longer term players. Then we can move on to the next big projects- Victory Road/Elite Four and Sevii Islands. Though as has been reported earlier, work on those and Hoenn have already begun.

Merse

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
Our focus now is finishing Kanto and Johto- making it more playable as new players progress through the game and more balance hunting wise for longer term players.
Yeah, I know, it was the story years ago as well.

HitmonFonty said:
Though as has been reported earlier, work on those and Hoenn have already begun.
Yup, three years ago. And it got halted, three years ago. Seriously, when I got here, staff already said that Hoenn maps are 90% done.

mihay9245

i would like to see some new pokemons...not just at events..permanent pokemons... tired of farming the same ones everyday

unicus420

Why not make it an open source program using Github. There would be no need to look for developers. Improvements as well as bugs and patches could be implemented daily instead of yearly.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
unicus420 said:
Why not make it an open source program using Github. There would be no need to look for developers. Improvements as well as bugs and patches could be implemented daily instead of yearly.
And allow everybody to build a bot or any kind of hack software, good idea. :)

DomT.

Youngster
Julio~ said:
unicus420 said:
And allow everybody to build a bot or any kind of hack software, good idea. :)
Agree with Julio Here,+1

Nikola

Youngster
unicus420 said:
PWO client is open source. Not hard to Google for pwo source thepiratebay to get one. Upcoming update will be followed by just a little bit edited version of Shane's VB client for staff needs with several extras. Given your statement you sound as if the code is not open source. Last time I checked it was given to everyone to use. Staff changed this or that, you change something other and make it awesome. Who knows maybe it gets accepted. As for server code, as far as I Know it was never shared after the client was. Hope it helps.