Santa Hat !!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk

There is no X'mas event this year. But is there any way to get Santa Hat ?? It would be really unfair with new players if not. Please there should be a mini quest for Santa Hat.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Last year santa hat was obtained from the Christmas Tree on the Christmas Event and some time ago it could be obtained by trading tickets from Celadon Race but at the moment the race is closed due a bug in its system, I guess. So santa hat can't be obtained, I'm afraid.[/glow]

KstersSlade

Hulk said:
Hulk said:
It would be really unfair with new players if not. Please there should be a mini quest for Santa Hat.

Well it doesnt seem like any event for christmas will be happening but the new playerdex is almost ready to be released. I believe you can trade items again so maybe you can get the hat that way.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Hulk said:
There is no X'mas event this year. But is there any way to get Santa Hat ?? It would be really unfair with new players if not. Please there should be a mini quest for Santa Hat.

Please do not repeat your post, that does not count as a post in itself which is why it has been deleted.

As for your question, it is not really a player support issue but seems to be a straight question to staff. I will give the best answer I can though it may not be the one you are hoping for.

It isn't yet Christmas and as far as I am aware no staff have actually confirmed or denied a christmas event of any scale as yet, or whether there can be a santa hat giveaway either way. Nor can I do so now, because if we deny there will be an event this year before the day then if we do plan one next year and don't deny it players will assume there is going to be one and the surprise is gone.

So whether it is fair or not, as per staff policy I cannot confirm or deny a santa hat giveaway this year as yet. Please be reassured your plea has been heard however. :)

Hulk

I reposted because i couldnt highlight that.
And it was told that there will be no xmas event this year on PWO Twitter.

Grivin

Youngster
Hulk said:

unless 25th dec passed with nothing, we can assuming that there is one. (hopefully) ;D

Hulk

Grivin said:
Hulk said:

unless 25th dec passed with nothing, we can assuming that there is one. (hopefully) ;D
till i die , i will assume that i am immortal . ( hopefully )

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
lol it was indeed announced that there will be no Christmas Event on Twitter. :-X However the rest of what I said still applies. Since this is more a suggestion than a player support issue I have moved the post accordingly.

Good luck with that immortality thing you have going there. :)

pieoffury

Hulk said:
You can obtain the santa hat + (bonus) TM 14 from the maze which can be accessed from the teleporter located at New Bark Town or Pallet Town :)

Status
Not open for further replies.