Rig Project Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigaudon

Youngster
The general idea is that, if you regret your choice of scroll or are tired of being locked in a single section you can "trade" access to areas. Out of curiosity, is the text unclear about that? Could it be worded more clearly that you are "trading" scrolls, not gaining them?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Pretentious said:
I think you COMPLETELY over thought this idea, Rig.

If you're talking about the new way of accessing the different parts of Splitting River Reserve, it isn't how we intended it due to coding restrictions. The restrictions are what has caused all the over-thinking. :p

Pretentious

HitmonFonty said:
Pretentious said:
I think you COMPLETELY over thought this idea, Rig.

If you're talking about the new way of accessing the different parts of Splitting River Reserve, it isn't how we intended it due to coding restrictions. The restrictions are what has caused all the over-thinking. :p

No.

The decision to "trade" scrolls.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
That was- to continue the analogy- the trade-off. The idea was you get your attack scroll then you find hitmonlee and choose another part of the reserve to hunt in, BUT you keep access to the first one. We literally could not get the scripts to accept that idea however, but since we still wanted to allow access to other areas we chose this way instead.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Just a small update but something people should be made aware of:
•[May 2015] Fixed the Hitmon issue in Splitting River Reserve. They should *only* appear in their designated areas, so please let me know if weird things are still happening.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Kanto Block 8 and Johto Block 1 are in the game. Hurray! I'll update my first post with any notable details later, but the main thing is that Kanto Block 8 (Tohjo Falls and the routes near it) had a level boost and the early Johto routes now have some spiffy day/night spawns. This doesn't mean much to most players but the routes weren't much to start with and it is just the beginning, after all.

I'm attempting to get a block out once every week or two, but no promises.

Mr.Paleo

All changes are important for whole game, even if some players doesn't care about them. Good job. I'm waiting for good horsea hunt spot :p

MaxChakra!

Hi Rig, any news on current the progress of jhoto block meant for this week?

Rigaudon

Youngster
MaxChakra! said:
Hi Rig, any news on current the progress of jhoto block meant for this week?
Friday through Sunday if all goes to plan.

Rigaudon

Youngster
Johto Block 2 is now ingame, and you can obtain King's Rock through fainting or catching Politoed in Ilex forest; it requires a fishing level of 40. Politoed has also been removed from the Token Store.
Keep an eye out for Block 3 in the next week or so.

EDIT: Somehow forgot to say - if you encounter an unusual problem, please let us know as usual.

MaxChakra!

Rigaudon said:
Johto Block 2 is now ingame, and you can obtain King's Rock through fainting or catching Politoed in Ilex forest; it requires a fishing level of 40. Politoed has also been removed from the Token Store.

EDIT: Somehow forgot to say - if you encounter an unusual problem, please let us know as usual.

A lot of players would appreciate if it could be surfed as well .. some of us have no rods at all

sEklAt

Rigaudon said:

so i encountered a politoed. it used perish song, fainted and did not leave a king's rock. does it only have a chance of dropping it when fainted?

Jinga

sEklAt said:
Rigaudon said:

so i encountered a politoed. it used perish song, fainted and did not leave a king's rock. does it only have a chance of dropping it when fainted?

you can get kings rock through catching or fainting and the droprate it 100% if you faint it but if it faints on its own then you have to try again

sEklAt

just for the future it would be great it something like that would be clarified beforehand :p

Status
Not open for further replies.